• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Methols and NON methols

GATORBAITE

Registered
Reaction score
So to my understanding from a post from Mike you can go back and forth on Methols and non methols , But I am not a chemist could some one break it down to what IML products are and are not , and if you could the BSL products as well ...?:confused:

Methylated:
Cyanostane (Discontinued)
Halo
M-Sten
Epi-Tren
Methadrol
Super-DMZ
Alpha-1

Non-methyl:
Decadrol
Ostarine
1/4-Andro
Epi-andro
Trenabol

Hopefully that's everything, if I forgot anything let me know which ones.

Some methyls are also much harsher than others though, it isn't quite as black and white as methyl and non. For example, there are dimethyls which cause more liver stress than a regular methyl, and others are just worse in nature, for example Alpha-1 is much more of a strain on the body than Halo or Epi.

Yeah I read in one forum that Dimethyls were harsh.. Thanks for clearing the rest up for me , on these forums you can pretty much get wich ones are more wet bulking and dry lean compounds but the break down isn;t always easy to get thanks..

Cyanostane isnt being made anymore, was to costly to make....good stuff I still have a few bottles sad to see it go..

It's not very in the grand scheme of things, especially when compared to something like superdrol or M1T, but it does contain two methylated compounds, so cycle support throughout would wise. And lay off the sauce while taking the methyls!

Back