• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Company service

IronMac

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to take time an talk about IronMagLabs service,I been buying products for over 8 years now,an can honestly say that by far IML is the best,from the ordering,the sales,the quick an good shipping,email communication,to all the good guys an admins an mods on the forum,all these things make the best of everything in a company....just wanted to shoot this out there,a lot of people take things for granted an don't recognize ....here's to the future of everyone's goals:cool:

Thank you for the kind words. A ton of work goes into the day to day operations all the way from the CEO to the reps. I really appreciate the feedback brother!

I would like to take time an talk about IronMagLabs service,I been buying products for over 8 years now,an can honestly say that by far IML is the best,from the ordering,the sales,the quick an good shipping,email communication,to all the good guys an admins an mods on the forum,all these things make the best of everything in a company....just wanted to shoot this out there,a lot of people take things for granted an don't recognize ....here's to the future of everyone's goals:cool:
I've been using IML products for years, since way before I was a rep, and I was ALWAYS amazed by the quick delivery and GREAT customer service. Thanks for your post!

Thank you!

I'll second this. In the only two orders I've placed with IML, I've had very quick shipping and no issues to speak of. Ordering on Monday and having the product in your mailbox on Wednesday is nice. The biggest plus to any retailer I order from is quick shipping and you guys seem to have that down.

We do make mistakes sometimes, but our biggest issue is USPS (US Mail) losing or mis-sending packages.

No big surprise because our government cannot run anything right.

We do make mistakes sometimes, but our biggest issue is USPS (US Mail) losing or mis-sending packages.

No big surprise because our government cannot run anything right.
Haha...true.

Back