• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

novice looking for help with Osta RX

americano81

Registered
Reaction score
This would be my first venture into using a supplement for improving training and gains, I am 20 year old male and have been working out regularly using creatine as pre-workout. I just placed an order for Osta RX but I have a few questions regarding risks to testosterone, even though it is considered a lesser risk.

If I used it alone for a 4-6 weeks cycle, 2 caps a day, will I still get reasonable results without a risk to decreasing overall testosterone levels? or should I go full 3 caps a day dosage for the full cycle, willl I still need some sort of testosterone therapy to not risk any negative effects to overall natural testosterone levels?

and would any of you recommend continuing using creatine pre-workout along with this supplement? thank you for the help in advance

You don't need anything at 20 years old,take your creatine,train hard an fuck an enjoy,being 20 only comes around once,save your money for the future when AAS an test boosters will be more beneficial

You're really not gonna cause much harm with just Osta, so I guess you're safe... Not going to cause much shutdown at all with 2 caps for 4 weeks. Go for the full 3 caps daily and run it until it's out. Follow it up with a few weeks of DAA or Ultra Male and you'll be fine.

Maybe,osta,wasn't around when I was 20,but ya still don't need nothing till over age 21, his natural test levels should overpower osta ....I guess it's toss up,depending on his body make up

Back