• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Macs Stack...8 week cycle out the NPC Elite

IronMac

Registered
Reaction score
Week 1...2 caps alpha 1 max,an 4 caps 4 andro
Weeks 2-4...3 caps alpha 1 max,4 caps 4 andro

Weeks 5-8

3 caps epi tren
4 -6 caps 4 andro
2 caps epi andro

8 caps cycle assist each day through entire cycle

Weeks 5-8....0.5mg a day of anastrozole(extreme peptide) accordingly if needed to harden up more

Pct...extreme peptide clomid,1ml a day till gone

2 weeks in an the start of week 3, finally noticing some extreme gains all at once with alpha 1 max,was lil skeptical,would have to say the 4 andro kicked in more,awesome product.....waiting to start the second half of the stack can't wait epitren an epi andro...soon as I can figure out how to put pics on here I will upload progress,anyone know how?

Under the reply box to the right, you'll see three bars, "Post quick reply" "Go Advanced" and "Cancel" Hit the "Go Advanced" and find "manage attachments" or "add attachments" and go from there.

Or, if they're board friendly, you can also just right click on picture, copy, and paste directly into the reply box like so

women-weights-lift-560x373.jpg

(by board friendly I mean it depends on the original format the pictures are in, some will let you copy paste (jpegs etc) others wont (certain .bmp images))

Good lookin Biggie,will do that....

Start of week 3,strength elevating,still quite hard with alpha 1

Poundages up 10 to 15 for last failure set ,not bad but expected diff,but the best is yet to come

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 72
Almost end of week 3 an lower back pumps are really setting in,strength gains are up,still surprised how hard I am all over,5 pounds of good weight so far,very Little water an bloat

Haven't been keeping up on my log here sorry it sucks,broke my phone at work so unable to get any progress pics out,but I will before I hit stage,an a better note its my first week of epi tren an epi andro,getting harder an started anastrozole,lost some water an getting even stronger,recovery times very fast,training heavy 6 to 8 reps,not to many sets,fasted speed rope an abs for 25 mins every morning,but I will say the tren makes you more hungry an burn more calories,so plans have changed a bit I've upped my calories some since yesterday it kicked in

Also like to add review on 4 andro,it makes your hair grow like crazy,I've had to shave my body twice an earlier with in these last few weeks,so of anyone has any male baldness problems 4 andro is ur key :)

Show results

3rd place open men,an best poser

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 11
Back