• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ready to start Epi-Tren!

thomasre

Registered
Reaction score
Stats:
6'0"
190.4lbs
10-12% bf
3 years lifting
2 cycles of Halo, half a cycle of Trenabol(stopped short due to sides, I have prami for this one now) PCT's all went smooth.
I have Nolva, Clomid, DAA, Ultra male, Kaizen's ZMA(best one out there), Acnedren, Prami, milk thistle, Liv-52, Opti-men, Fish oils, and a few weeks worth of osta. I'm excited to start as soon as I get my bottle. I will be running 3 caps a day for 4 weeks. Thanks to IML for a chance to log!

EDIT: Sorry for the upside down pics

Attachments

• 2013-07-17 19.05.44.jpg
    2013-07-17 19.05.44.jpg
    728.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 2013-07-14 12.00.46.jpg
    2013-07-14 12.00.46.jpg
    723.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Sweet, will be following

Day 1: Took 3 caps this AM. Didnt get out of work until 12 and the gym was closed by then. About to place an order for prami.

Yep Im checking this out too :)

Day 2: I woke up this morning, enjoyed a nice breakfast of toast, eggs, and bacon. I was on my way to the store to get groceries and became violently sick. At first I thought it was the Epi-tren, but it became apparent it wasn't after I looked at the bread I had ate. It expired a week ago and had mold on the bottom. Needless to say I went to the gym for a heavy volume chest/back day. Can't tell if it's effecting now or not but I did sweat a ton, which is something I noticed while on trenabol.

Day 2: I woke up this morning, enjoyed a nice breakfast of toast, eggs, and bacon. I was on my way to the store to get groceries and became violently sick. At first I thought it was the Epi-tren, but it became apparent it wasn't after I looked at the bread I had ate. It expired a week ago and had mold on the bottom. Needless to say I went to the gym for a heavy volume chest/back day. Can't tell if it's effecting now or not but I did sweat a ton, which is something I noticed while on trenabol.

strong toast

are you not taking anything on-cycle for blood pressure/prostate/androgenic sides etc.?

Day3: Killed it with shoulders/traps/abs. And yes, Im taking saw palmetto, pumkin seed oil, and formestane which helps with some andro sides(supposedly). Liv 52 and milk thistle as well. Drinking water until urine is clear as well

Day3: Killed it with shoulders/traps/abs. And yes, Im taking saw palmetto, pumkin seed oil, and formestane which helps with some andro sides(supposedly). Liv 52 and milk thistle as well. Drinking water until urine is clear as well

formestane is a steroidal AI, with mild-mild androgenic properties, meaning it will only make androgenic sides worse

Day 4: Legs- I can already feel the mental effects of the tren, I feel like I've become easily agitated. Nothing I cant handle though. All went well at the gym, was thinking of running super dmz 2 after I finish this one. With the allotted recovery time of course. Dropped the Formestane. Does anyone know if it is suppressive enough to hinder pct recovery? It seems extremely mild, but I'm unsure.

It's a "weird" thing. It's a suicidal AI but also a PH in some twisted way of 4-OH. I would just stick a regular oral AI, either OTC or research chem. Most people that run it do so solo, I probably wouldn't run it during PCT. I don't think it's going to prevent you from recovering in any serious way, but it also probably won't help.

Day 5: Rest day. Noticed that Im sweating a lot more. My face looks thinner as well. More vascularity already.

Day 6-7: Increased bench to 225x10, struggled on the last rep. A week in and already added 4 reps to my max. Loving it! On a side note. Aggression is ridiculous, some moron was being testy at work and I felt like I could take his head off.

Aggression is ridiculous, some moron was being testy at work and I felt like I could take his head off.

Haha, I hear ya. Last week someone at work was arguing with me about something over Office Communicator. I had visions of ripping his head off and beating him to pulp, sad things these drugs can do... I love the kid too!

Not to derail your log here, but I noticed you said you cut your last tren cycle short due to sides, and got prami for this one? What sides did you get? gyno? trying to be as prepared as possible

Not to derail your log here, but I noticed you said you cut your last tren cycle short due to sides, and got prami for this one? What sides did you get? gyno? trying to be as prepared as possible
I noticed a real bad case of bacne, so be prepared with some kind of astringent. I just bought Sal3 soap, sulfur/salyic acid. It has cleared it completely, also vitamin b5. Gyno will most likely occur if estro is too high. I have prami on hand, been taking it since the start.

Day8-10: Haven't made it too the gym because of work. (intense manual labor) But I have noticed that my work is much easier to cruise through. I've been hitting full body with a 50lbs dumbell the past few days though. I'll be back at the gym tomorrow, excited! Also, I've noticed that my forearms/legs/shoulders all feel tighter, my chest, not as much. But, I already can tell this is working pretty well. Im stoked for the next 20 days!

prami is a dopamine agonist tho, doesn't do much for estrogen

I was just going to say... prami can help combat gyno via prolactin.. but not the estrogen

Day 11 and 12: Definitely noticeable by now. My traps stand slightly taller, my chest is harder, my arms look bigger too. Aggression is still there. Kind of a robot of emotions. This stuff makes you feel like Dr. Jekyll/hyde to some degree. Increase in acne on my back. Was thinking of bridging into a Super Dmz 2 cycle.

Currently, besides epi-tren, I have 2 bottles of halo, 1 epistane, a bottle of alpha 1, and a bottle of Super Dmz 2. Any suggestions?

Best of luck with your cycle brother. Keep hittin it hard - I start mine today! ;)
I noticed a real bad case of bacne, so be prepared with some kind of astringent. I just bought Sal3 soap, sulfur/salyic acid. It has cleared it completely, also vitamin b5. Gyno will most likely occur if estro is too high. I have prami on hand, been taking it since the start.
I can attest to the pantothenic acid. It tastes shitty and doesn't mix well and can take 2-3wks to take effect but it does work, and it works quite well. I use 6g/ed for the first 20 days followed by 2g ed there after.

Day 13-14: I can definitely feel it in full swing. My libido has dropped significantly though. Im looking for a good source for tada. SHpeptides?

Day 13-14: I can definitely feel it in full swing. My libido has dropped significantly though. Im looking for a good source for tada. SHpeptides?

I'm sure theirs is fine but ive been using purity-solutions, hasn't failed yet

do you ever feel that the prami is making you nauseous?

dead?

Thomas! Bark twice if you're in Milwaukee!!

Back