• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Its all Good

MrRok

Registered
Reaction score
My back was already sore, me being me said fuck it. So I started my Epi cycle, First week good pumps on swole. Okay Im still feeling this strain in my neck and right arm so I go to the doc and go through a series of questions necessary for my situation. Long story short I have a pinched nerve. I feel the shit in the back of my neck and shooting down my right arm. Im fucking pissed. I just started my cycle but put it on halt because of Naproxen and Methocarbamol pills IM taking. Not to mention Prednisone to go along with it. O well I'll get back at it. Ironmaglab the shit, Im been with them guys for about a 1 1/2 years. I usually dont do blogs but fuck it here I am!!Its

That sucks. I gave myself an umbilical hernia doing DLs last time I tried a Tren cycle. Didn't know that's what it was at the time, but I was panicking nonetheless wondering what the hell it was. That ended that cycle short - it happens. One thing I've learned, never push your limits on cycle, it almost always results in injury.

Yeah I hear ya Pete, have to be careful. Im gonna sit my ass down and have patience, plus my wife wont let me sneak off. Watching me like a Hawk!

Back