• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Got my decadrol max quick question of adding halo

Scottie350

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so I got decadrol as it's my first ph after alot of reading and debate on doing a cycle, I'm just waiting on my nolva right now. But as I was reading I kept coming across logs of halo and deca. Question is, for my first cycle should I just stick with the deca, so how I react to it and then maybe bump up to deca/halo when I do a second cycle or would I be safe running both now? Also if u were to suggest that I'd be fine running both , is there anything else I should have (accounting in everything that the 8weeks stack of deca includes and nolva)?

no one can suggest to you that you would be fine running both, it's unknown

Lol hey biggie, I realize it's unknown, I just know stronger phs shouldn't be run first cycle, both of these are non aromatizing and non methylated. With little reported side effect to most users. I guess I'm rather answering my own question here, guess I was asking for more of an opinion

Halo is methylated FYI. Both are very mild compounds though, so I wouldn't be worried about combining them. If anything, I would just run the halo since it's a drier compound (Lax-LMG/Decadrol does aromatize a bit).

Halo is methylated FYI. Both are very mild compounds though, so I wouldn't be worried about combining them. If anything, I would just run the halo since it's a drier compound (Lax-LMG/Decadrol does aromatize a bit).
Oh really? Thanks local , from all the logs and that I was reading it was by my understanding neither were methylated. And I had decided that I was gonna run halo, but had already ordered the deca . Then for the price of halo and what I paid for te deca stack. It is almost the same as the price of just halo stack, which is why I figured I'd just run both , thanks for the reply and the new insight. I'll have to dig deeper into hhalo would u suggest running anything else for pct or on cycle beyond nolva and what's included in the stack for deca?

Like mentioned mild compounds, should be fine. Doesn't hurt to start out with a solo compound to see how your body reacts though.

If you chose to run both, you would only need the extra halo, PCT and cycle support would stay the same. You could certainly run both if you're willing to accept the responsibility with all the little risks. As mentioned above, Max-LMG (deca drol) has been known to cause estrogen issues in a handful of cases (probably not at the dosage or duration you will be using it, but you never know... it's certainly a small risk), the hdrol not so common tho.

Ya I read that, which made me kinda wish I had gotten halo instead. I think I'm gonna run solo deca first (since I have it already). See how Prone to the possible sides I am and go from tthere thanks for the replies and insight guys

Ya I read that, which made me kinda wish I had gotten halo instead. I think I'm gonna run solo deca first (since I have it already). See how Prone to the possible sides I am and go from tthere thanks for the replies and insight guys

Good decision

The first cycle I ran of H-drol I did 6 weeks @75mg, went from 185-200lbs and lost a bit of fat. If you're going to shut yourself down, go for the gusto and run a solo compound but up the dosage when you feel like you're starting to respond.

Good choice on the solo run. It's the best bet whenever running a new substance... you'll never know what compound produced which gains and sides if you always stack new stuff together... I always recommend a solo run of ea new compound for the first run. Best of luck with your cycle. If you have any questions or need any help feel free to shoot me a PM brother!

Good choice on the solo run. It's the best bet whenever running a new substance... you'll never know what compound produced which gains and sides if you always stack new stuff together... I always recommend a solo run of ea new compound for the first run. Best of luck with your cycle. If you have any questions or need any help feel free to shoot me a PM brother!
Hey man srry hadnt replied, been hectic couple weeks, So ya thats how i kinda summed it up, my cousin is going yo run halo around the same time, so ill kinda know off that how well halo will run, and then ill probably get it and try it for myself. Ill run solo again on that for sure, at 75-100 mgs so ill get the second bottle

Update , i got my nolva in, probably going to be starting my cycle tomorrow, pending i have everythin in order

How were your gains ? Strength wise, and did you notice a big difference in your physique ?

How were your gains ? Strength wise, and did you notice a big difference in your physique ?
I havent run it yet?:-s. my last post today said was gonna be starting tomorrow, ill try to keep yous posted on my gains and that. But i dont tend to right a log or nething, i dont have that sort of time. But ill update yas

Back