• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Metha-drol Extreme question

Sharpeye

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the forum and new to all the products from IronMagLabs. I am a serious teen bodybuilder (19 years old, 5'7, 175lbs, 8% bodyfat) i wanted to start upping my game and gain some serious muscle mass. I got recommended to this site. Im planning on buying the complete meta-drol stack, i was wondering how good the PCT supplements are, i shouldnt worry about gaining breast tissue and all those scary things I heard about right?? if i use it how its recommended I should be fine? and for the people that have used this products have u gotten any acne or baldness from it? please respond thank you

You must be at least 21 years old to use these products. They are not for people your age brother.

majority of the members on these forums are under 21. most fat burners I buy at vitaminshop are products for people of the 21 and above yet they dont card people. the only reason for the 21 age thing is because most doctors believe that the body still develops (as in gaining height) i wont get taller than i already am, i appreciate the concern im gonna buy it either way so can you atleast please help me with my questions?

And this is why it's getting banned! :- why not just wait till your old enough? You already have more testosterone and everything more then us old guys. You don't need this kind of product.

What the hell is with kids these days! They think because they have searched a few things on google and have been lifting weights at school that they know better than people who have been training for a majority of their lives. No patience. Its all about instant gratification.

Sharpeye,

I think its totally, freakin awesome that you want to step up your game and want to get serious about weight lifting. It says the you are willing to put forth the effort to get your but into the gym and go that extra mile to get it done.

Having said that, lets look at your work out routine and your diet and see what changes people here can make for you to get the most out of your routine. The great thing about being 19, is your testosterone level is about 25% higher than most people here naturally. Using products like this at your age will suppress the natural testosterone levels, and ultimately may harm you in the long run.
I understand your are adult and will do what ever you want to do, how ever think about things differently, and think long term.

Thnx Pt. but my problem here is that my body is at my peak, I bulked up with alot of healthy cals. and also used my basic supplements such as Serious Mass, BCAA, Beef Aminos. being at my peak i know i wont get bigger. I mean im pretty big for my height and each. but i want to be more jacked kinda like Lou Ferrigno style

boyd.357 04832 said:
What the hell is with kids these days! They think because they have searched a few things on google and have been lifting weights at school that they know better than people who have been training for a majority of their lives. No patience. Its all about instant gratification.

Boyd trust me idk who you think you are but im more dedicated wayyy more dedicated than you will ever be i hit the gym everyday if i dont i feel like a total failure ok. here is what i accomplished in a year all natural

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/296021_2365224202768_1015278170_4523609_1772384694_n.jpg

Hey, Hey!! Nice pictures. You look pretty dam good!!

I can understand hitting a plateau, and getting stagnant. Thats when a change in your routine, change in diet can get you past that, and start building on what you have now.
Will you tell us what diet you have and what work out routine you have, and let some people here chim in and help you out, to get past the plateau? At least give this a try before jumping into products like this?

That very impressive gains. I'm not questioning your dedication in the gym i'm just tired of seeing teenagers at their peak of natural test wanting to screw up their hpta with powerful ph's. I am not against ph's at all. As a matter of fact i'm on a methadrol cycle right now, but i'm also 32yo. Look at the progress you've made in the last year. You could easily continue to make progress for a couple more years till your ready for ph's. I'm just trying to help.

I totally agree with PT and Boyd. Very good pics and very nice progress! U look great but u should listen to these guys. Wait till ur 21 at least for these products. You don't want to mess up your body for life... Hell I'm 36 and I'm asking for help on here. PT is helping me with my routine as we speak and ive been working out for yrs! Diet and your routine make a big difference and just hate to see youngsters mess up there body's. Best of luck bud.

thnx for replies guys that actually helped, and Pt im on a strictly bulking diet. I cant do that 6 meal a day thing i just eat and eat whenever im hungry i have my carbs and proteins and other stuff. I just have this weird feeling that im at my natural peak and that i just need a little "umph" to go beyond that, ive tried changing my workout routines as well, but no significant change what so ever. and I apologize for my rudeness boyt is just that the "school gym" part got a bit to my head -.-

Sharpeye the real reason these products say 21 and older is because they are manipulating your bodys hormones. There is no scientific age at which every single person is done growing or their body has leveled out its balance of hormones to what is perfect for them. Every single person is different. You have no idea what your own hormone levels are at, and if you went and got them tested at a doctors office all they can do is read you the results and give their best educated guess on what your body is doing judging by where your levels currently reside. If you take these products there are many risks. America is banning these products because young adults like yourself cannot rationalize and make responsible decisions, partially because your hormones are at or around your 19yr mark where they are in their prime. If you take these you face many setbacks once your off them, and the risk is great. Your testes might just like the vacation your giving them and never bounce back from what you are about to do. You are lost in the moment and all you want is to get huge especially right before you get on the college market, ive been there and understand. People will look at you especially girls and be like DAYUMMMM, girls will just be like YUMMMM. But then a few years from now when your body cant rebound from what your gonna do your just gonna be puny, misproportioned, and possibly have a ton of estrogen in your emotionally unstable older body. Those same people that saw you in college or in highschool are gonna be saying what you will say about so many others, wow she let herself go, or woah that dude got fat as hell, he used to be a jock. DONT GET LOST IN THE MOMENT!!!! Or it will be your last, you wont even be able to look at yourself in a few years without being disgusted and filled with regret. I was born in 1986 and am just now trying these products for the first time, ive been paitent, it pays off.

One more thing, these guys dont even know you and are still trying to help you after those rude comments. I dont blame you though I know exactly how you feel and life can be frustrating. But the fact these guys are trying to give you free advice and still work with you says a lot about the type of people who are responding to you. These forums arent filled with bashing people or putting people down, everyone here has a goal, everyone here offers advice to otheres to reach that goal. They are not your parents, and they know what they are talking about. Listen to these great people giving great advice they know their stuff!!!

thnx for the feedback Ryan helped me quite in a few ways. I understand the side effects that you can get from these products, I dont want to try to sound ignorant at the moment but what if you looked into to these products in vivid detail as in i know how to PCT correctly and restore all my body's estrogen/testosterone levels back to normal, will it then still be a difference since im still under 21? Idk they say the younger you are the more fortunate you are since u are getting a head start i wanna do junior Olympics/modeling and all that stuff, while i still go to school. idk i guess its going to my head =S

Hell, at his age a couple extra shakes and creatine helped me break through plateaus with ease.

You may know more about how to PCT correctly than anyone out there, but the reason is because your levels are still flucuating. Your body is calling all the shots right now and you have no control over that really. If you take these products you are giving your body that boost that they offer, and it may make you think that this boost plus your combined prime age should double the effect. However that is not the case, because your body is still manipulating its own levels you are somewhat tricking it into thinking that it is naturally at a point that it is not. So your growing body will adjust itself based on these outside sources you are putting into it. The reason this is dangerous for you and can potentially hinder you for the rest of your life is becasue if your body makes its decisions based upon these temporary and outside sources it thinks it is much better off than it really is. It could adjust itself off of these levels and you may never naturally balance out. Hormone levels attribute to many disorders in people. Depression is characterized as a hormonal imbalance, drugs flood the brain with dopamine to make you feel high but its a trick and over time without the drugs you cannot feel happy because your body cannot supply the amount of dopamine you need to feel happy that the drugs could. This is the same concept here. Once your body has figured its own hormone levels out and you are pretty much done growing and out of your prime it is ok to correctly implement these products into your regimen, until then you are tricking your body into thinking you are "Happier" than you really are and in the future you will not be capable of "Happiness" without them. Without them you wont even be able to retain normal healthy amounts as a normal adult, with them then you will only reach what a normal person is at without the product.

By the whole you need to be 21 thing they are using that as a safe age at when you should be able to use these due to your bodys chemistry. That is generally a safe age at which you can use them and be confident you arent messing up what your body is still trying to build. It could vary between people but this is the age they have deemed safest. Since everyones different they cant just say 18 because some people still have a few years left till their body is done arranging itself, it would be best for you to contact your doctor and speak with him about it and get some real tests done if you are still going to do this.

Methadrol is a steroid. It contains superdrol which is a methylated version of the steroid masteron but 3 to 4 times as anabolic. It also contains dimethazine (also a steroid) and max lmg (ph). That is why you shouldn't use it till your 21. Its extremely potent. Its on the same level as dianabol.

Back