• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maximum Pump Extreme

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
Maximum Pump Extreme is the most complete pre-training blend on the market. Users have commonly reported increased pumps, power, energy, stamina and mental focus. The cell volumizing effects coupled with the immediate feeling of energy gives users the increased ability for higher workloads and prepares your mind and body to do battle with the iron.

Maximum Pump Extreme also increases blood flow, oxygen transport, and the delivery of nutrients to skeletal muscle during resistance training. This results in dramatic increases in muscle size, vascualrity, recovery and strength. Maximum Pump Extreme also possesses thermogenic and diuretic properties to help facilitate a lean, dry, hard look.

attachment.php

Before you enter the gym, fuel up with Maximum Pump Extreme and experience the intense focus, energy and pumps needed to power through your training session!

attachment.php

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

Attachments

• max pump 300 by 636.jpg
    max pump 300 by 636.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 217
  • IML-MPE-facts.jpg
    IML-MPE-facts.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 215
Have you personally used this heavy? I use 4d now and it's awesome I see this has agmatine but doesn't say how much. How do you rate this product?

Have you personally used this heavy? I use 4d now and it's awesome I see this has agmatine but doesn't say how much. How do you rate this product?

Yes, the bottles in the image above are from a picture my wife took. I have used the lemon ice and love it. Gives a nice even amount of energy with no crash and tastes good.

The ingredient profile on my bottle's label is different from the one in the picture. My bottle says it contains dedrobium extrac...yours doesn't. Yours also says it contains orchilean...mine doesn't. Everything else is the same. Why the discrepancy?

Been stacking Max Pump Extreme with Nitro 4 and my pumps have been INSANE in the gym!

I highly recommend stacking the two.

Been stacking Max Pump Extreme with Nitro 4 and my pumps have been INSANE in the gym!

I highly recommend stacking the two.
Nice! I've been addicted to Max Pump since first trying it. I try to just have coffee pre-workout a couple times a week out of fear I'll get use to Max Pump...those days SUCK, haha! First thing the next morn I'm slamming down the Max Pump! :D

Just curious about this product.

Do you sell any sample doses of it? I would hate to buy a whole tub and find out that it doesn't agree with me.

Some pre's upset my stomach and others like the bpi product make me feel like I'm dying. Every once in awhile I get a good one that works great. Bullnox for example I loved but as an overall product it's not very good quality

Just curious about this product.

Do you sell any sample doses of it? I would hate to buy a whole tub and find out that it doesn't agree with me.

Some pre's upset my stomach and others like the bpi product make me feel like I'm dying. Every once in awhile I get a good one that works great. Bullnox for example I loved but as an overall product it's not very good quality

I like MPE a lot, although it is pretty strong. It has never really upset my stomach unless I take too much, and then I only have to use the bathroom, nothing more serious than that. But if you start small, with like 1/2 the recommended dose, you can gauge your tolerance better. But the quality is fantastic, great pump, excellent energy, perfect for those days when you just feel like lying on the couch and saying screw the gym. I just down some MPE, grab my bag and when I get there, I get right in the zone. The watermelon splash flavor is my favorite so far.

I like MPE a lot, although it is pretty strong. It has never really upset my stomach unless I take too much, and then I only have to use the bathroom, nothing more serious than that. But if you start small, with like 1/2 the recommended dose, you can gauge your tolerance better. But the quality is fantastic, great pump, excellent energy, perfect for those days when you just feel like lying on the couch and saying screw the gym. I just down some MPE, grab my bag and when I get there, I get right in the zone. The watermelon splash flavor is my favorite so far.
Completely agree!

I dont know wht should I do? I want to buy this but what about side effects??

I dont know wht should I do? I want to buy this but what about side effects??

No problem here sir, you control how much you ingest. Take it vey slow. First time you use it, just put a 1/4 scoop in a bottle of water. Let that be your guide. If you tolerate that,increase slowly.

Use chez15 to save 15% on all your purchases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back