• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to all this needing stack advice please. Super DMZ?

snowmaniac

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all i am a soon to be 27 year old Male that is 5'9"-5'10 in height and way about 147lbs. I am looking into getting Super DMZ online but have never stepped foot in a gym and think its time since i have always been thin from my metabolism regardless of how i eat though i am def. a hard gainer for weight and feel out of shape after not playing any sports for so long. Would Super DMZ be a safe route to go and what other products or cycle should i follow. any advice would help. Thanks!

Yikes! You shouldn't even know what this stuff is yet. I'm all for hitting the ground running, but starting steroids before ever having even been in a gym is a little much. To be perfectly honest you probably wouldn't even get much good out of the cycle because you'd most likely just kill all your tendons within the first week and be out of commission for the next few weeks trying to recover. You honestly can't even classify yourself as a "hard gainer" if you've never even attempted gaining anything.

Slow down a bit, get yourself a good diet, training plan, and supplement selection (I'm talking a PWO, protein, and some creatine, not steroids lol), and see where you are in about a year before taking the dive.

haha sorry i guess im getting ahead of myself. I just wanted to get some faster results as a base like 1 cylce then continue without any steroid use. I do nothing and eat from 2500-3000 calories a day 3-4 meals a day and never gain weight ive been between 145-150 the past 4 years of my life so its been difficult. Sorry to jump the gun so fast i am glad i asked at least thanks guys.

Back