• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Tip for tren users with sleeping problems

IronMac

Registered
Reaction score
Dopa mucuna caps from Now nutrition an dose with GABA about 3 to 5 grams an kaizen zma,2 caps l dopa in the am,then 2 caps with your last meal few hours before bed,then zma....sleep like your never on tren......DO NOT USE PRAMI!!!!

Dopa mucuna caps from Now nutrition an dose with GABA about 3 to 5 grams an kaizen zma,2 caps l dopa in the am,then 2 caps with your last meal few hours before bed,then zma....sleep like your never on tren......DO NOT USE PRAMI!!!!

never touching prami again.... lollll...

between the insomnia and violent puking, ive had enough

never touching prami again.... lollll...

between the insomnia and violent puking, ive had enough
Never had the puking but the first night I took it I was up all night,that was the end of that

lol Prami is the best... /sarcasm

I like ZzzQuil. Some good ol diphenhydramine.

Yea I had to try it,those people an their reviews are nuts there's no way that shit does anything unless you do have a medical condition,other than that it's junk

I'm sure zzz quill does work but honestly if its a drug ya really don't sleep as good as ya think,any sleeping medicine always made me groggy an toss a lot,but try my lil method I came up with it may for for some of you,does for me

I've heard mixed reviews on Gaba, ZMA never did much for me. My go-to sleep aid is Doxylamine now, they sell it at the pharmacy OTC. Diphenhydramine (Benadril/NyQuil) works good too, but I develop a tolerance within about a week to it and it quickly loses its effectiveness. Didn't seem to get that on the Doxylamine at all. Thank good too, because it gave me my sanity back during my last tren cycle.

I've heard mixed reviews on Gaba, ZMA never did much for me. My go-to sleep aid is Doxylamine now, they sell it at the pharmacy OTC. Diphenhydramine (Benadril/NyQuil) works good too, but I develop a tolerance within about a week to it and it quickly loses its effectiveness. Didn't seem to get that on the Doxylamine at all. Thank good too, because it gave me my sanity back during my last tren cycle.

Gaba works if you take it on a empty stomach an dose it high enough,it relaxes you enough to fall asleep,melatonin works with it better...there's no need to take cold medicine lol..that interferes with stuff,doxylamine never heard of

pGNC1-11775252dt.jpg

^^that stuff works like magic too. 1-2 scoops 30-45 mins before bed and I can't keep me eyes open.... valerian root, GABA, and some other stuff. Tasty protein shake 2 boot. Cheaper route may just be mixing your own concoction tho like IronMac is suggesting

Yea Big that stuff looks good,I bet it's expensive being GNC brand tho,the chocolate brownie thing sounds good

Is everyone effected by the sleeplessness from Tren, or just a few folks, or just at a certain dose? Does melatonin help with this issue? I am gonna throw 4 bottles of Tren into my next run right in the middle @ 8 weeks, 4 pills daily..........Should this issue worry me?

You either get it or you don't, that's how it seems anyway. If you do some research on the subject you'll see literally nobody knows exactly why it does it to some people, but it does. You'll know within the first few days if you're one of the unlucky ones or not. Melatonin helps some, but it didn't do anything for me personally. Doxylamine Succinate was the only thing strong enough to help me, other than Rx stuff obviously, although I've heard even Ambiem couldn't keep some people under while on Tren.

Well I never had insomnia insomnia,I just get deeper sleep while on l dopa ,melatonin an GABA while on tren,I heard other guys that have,designer use an aas has some what an effect on sleep as it is cuz it's a drug,not so much as bad as narcotics,but just a slight to be restless if ya don't know how to treat it properly

Big bump.. lol

I've noticed some good things from DSIP, but only if used sparingly... if used repetitively, the body becomes accustomed to the peptide and it becomes seemingly less effective.

The best cure I've found is a single IPA about 45mins prior to bed. Works amazingly. It may not be the most calorie/nutrient friendly, but it's full of antioxidants and certainly helps to fall asleep quickly and usually stay asleep for at least 5 - 6 hrs before I have to piss it out. lol

Back