• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Maximum Pump Extreme Review

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
Maximum Pump Extreme

As IML’s official entry into the world of pre-workout supplementation, Maximum Pump Extreme is a comprehensive, effective adjunct to any intense training program. Taking advantage of the best that legal supplementation has to offer, Maximum Pump Extreme is not just another stimulant-ridden pre-workout concentrate devoid of muscle building value. Rather, it is a synergistic combination of ingredients designed to improve performance, recovery, and muscle growth through multiple mechanisms.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I think stimulants are great. Low energy plagues us all…and sometimes they are just what we need to help power us through a tough workout, but if getting wired is your only reason for taking a pre-workout product, why not just do a line of coke or shoot some crystal meth instead? Either will provide you with plenty of energy and make you feel better than any legal stimulant. Or…you could get some more sleep, re-evaluate your priorities, and select a pre-workout which has actually been designed to help you become a better BB’r.

So, what makes Maximum Pump Extreme superior to the stimulant dependent products of yesteryear? Let’s start with the stimulants themselves. One of the problems encountered with many of our traditional stimulants is the post-workout crash experienced after they wear off. It is ironic that they same compounds designed to increase energy eventually end up doing the exact opposite, but it doesn’t have to be this way. By utilizing the correct compounds at the proper doses, this problem is significantly reduced. To this end IML has included Cymbidium Goeringii Extract as its stimulant of choice.

Cymbidium Goeringii Extract is derived from the Noble orchid, a flowering plant native to the Himalayas. Older stimulants, such as Ephedrine, were known for imparting a strong, jittery, anxious effect. While some individuals prefer the harsh jolt of these stimulants, there are just as many who don’t. In contrast, the stimulant effect of Cymbidium Goeringii is smooth and clean with no crash. One can also expect improvements in mental focus similar to prescription drugs like Adderall. Rounding out Maximum Pump Extreme’s stimulant profile is the most beloved of all stimulants…caffeine. Combined, these 2 drugs work in unison to increase alertness, focus, and energy without the jittery, nervous feeling that typically accompanies other drugs in this class.

In addition to the energy-focus component, Maximum Pump Extreme also contains several muscle, recovery, and strength boosting compounds, all of which have been university proven to deliver substantial benefits in their respective areas. The first of these is creatine; an old stand-by to be sure, but still considered one of the most effective performance enhancers ever made. A few of the benefits associated with creatine supplementation are listed below:

• Increased intramuscular water retention (muscle size).
• Increased ATP regeneration (strength-power).
• Increased muscle volumization (muscle pumps)
• increased protein synthesis (muscle growth)

Making its way to the sports supplement market just a few years ago, beta alanine has rapidly grown in popularity, becoming one of most frequently used performance enhancers today. It has been shown to work synergistically with creatine by improving total creatine uptake, while simultaneously increasing muscle carnosine levels, which further improves muscular endurance via a lactic acid buffering effect. Completing the creatine, beta alanine performance trio is another university proven supplement called betaine. New research confirms that this fascinating compound directly improves muscle strength-power in trained athletes, which has obvious positive implications for BB’rs.

No pre-workout product would be complete without the inclusion of the latest pump-promoting ingredients and Maximum Pump Extreme is no exception. A by-product or arginine metabolism, agmatine has just recently grabbed the attention of those within the BB’ing community…and with good reason. Not your typical N.O. supplement, the muscle pumps obtained with agmatine are extreme, easily surpassing the effectiveness of old-school N.O. boosters. In addition to its N.O modulating capabilities, agmatine delivers an impressive list of potential benefits, such as: improved insulin response, increased growth hormone production, and improved kidney function. It may also act as an anxiolytic, nootropic, and anti-oxidant.

Maximum Pump Extreme also contains a host of supportive ingredients. Here you will find the testosterone-boosting D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) and the muscle volumizing Taurine (also helps relive back pumps). Also included is N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine ( improves mood, focus, and functions as a mild anxiolytic), green tea (supports fat burning and has anti-oxidant effects) and Mucuna AAKG, which helps counteract the nervousness associated with stimulant use, while enhancing mood an mental focus.

Normally, I do not like pre-workout products. They usually make me feel nervous, jittery, and anxious. I just don’t feel good when using them, so I generally prefer to just have a cup of coffee if I need a pick-me-up prior to training. As you can imagine, I was hesitant to try Maximum Pump Extreme, as I anticipated it to work like so many of the other products I have used in the past. I actually left it sitting on my shelf for almost 2 weeks before I reluctantly decided to give it a shot and if it was not for the prodding of another, I probably would not have tried it at all. I can report that I was pleasantly surprised after using it. It provided a very noticeable increase in energy, but not to the point of overkill. I felt good. I was not jittery or nervous and was actually able to sit down in-between sets and rest without feeling restless. I was focused and alter, but not wired. There is a big difference. Because it is a powder, Maximum Pump Extreme allows you to tailor the dose to your own liking (I used about 2/3rd of a serving my 1st time). This is a product I will use again and coming from me, someone who typically hates pre-workout products, this is saying a lot.

I'm liking Max Pump myself. I hate that cracked out feeling most stims give me.

This is smooth and a nice boost to prepare for hard training.

Back