• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Your favorite IML strength stack

Gandalf

Registered
Reaction score
So I was wondering what is you guys favorite IML stack for strength gain?

Most bang for the buck would be the EpiTren. I would stack it with 4-andro and exceed the recommended dose.

I got one more bottle of cyano. I have seen the it stacked with Halo. What else is it being stacked with?

I got one more bottle of cyano. I have seen the it stacked with Halo. What else is it being stacked with?
Super DMZ; for a good hefty dose of dimethazine and a moderate dose of Methylsten and Cynostane

I've tried Halo, Cyano, Original formula and new formula DMZ, and Alpha 1 (BSL). I was by far the strongest on the original DMZ formula. Cyano was the second strongest for me. So basically I recommend two products that aren't available anymore haha. I'm looking forward to Epi-Tren and Epi-Andro stack in about 6 weeks. Bridging with Osta right now...

The Cyano/Halo stack would surprise ya.

What was your experience?

This was arguably one of the best stacks I've taken to date. My strength was through the roof & was able to maintain the majority my gains post PCT. Was a kick in the nuts when Cyano took the long walk. Thank god I stocked up!!!!!!!

This was arguably one of the best stacks I've taken to date. My strength was through the roof & was able to maintain the majority my gains post PCT. Was a kick in the nuts when Cyano took the long walk. Thank god I stocked up!!!!!!!

I have one more week of cyano. It's been nuts! I can only imagine what will happen when I stack it with something.

Cyanostane,msten an 4 andro...= strong freak!

Back