• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

cycle comparison

chip

Registered
Reaction score
My last cycle I combined 2caps halo with 3caps deca and had a great run. So far I am about a week into a super dmz cycle and not feeling it... sides nothing. I know it is still early but my last cycle I felt a change in my body withing a few days. My question is super dmz by itself stronger than halo and deca combined.... or should I have probably stacked halo with my dmz cylce????????????

Dmz is much stronger than halo and decadrol combined. Its still a little early. Trust me it will kick in soon.

Taking this long to kick in makes me wish I could push cycle out to six weeks.

Ok... im waiting! Diet and training is excellent... just standing by...

I just finished week 2 and on 3 and I'm feeling great and can deffenitly feel it working. It'll hit ya brotha. The first week is kinda weak but from now on u should really start to feel it kickin in.

Just to give u an idea, my dumbbell curls have gone up 15lbs and I've gone up 30lbs On my bench! and pretty much have added 10-20 lbs on every exercise I do. Im excited for week 3. This stuff really works and well!

Chip in a couple of weeks you will be creating a thread of "oh my God"
When it kicks in bro, ok excited to hear the change in your tune!

So Mote it Be
Chris

Two weeks down... feeling mild effect thus far. Still liked the halo/deca combo better to this point. Hopefully the last two weeks come together. Still no side effects. Eating tons and clean. Did put on a few pounds but think its from over eating.

Chris mentioned in another post that thistle lessens the effect of the oral. I have been taking 500 mg of thistle twice a day. Think I should stop the extra thistle?

yes. just use acs, unless you dont have one.. use milk thistle in the pct. Give it a shot and then youll see some hot gains

Back