• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Strength Gains

pds57

Registered
Reaction score
What would be the best stack for gaining more strength, and keeping mass gains to a minimum ?

that is hard one to answer as everyone is so different, I guess I would say Halo Extreme (compare to Anavar) would be the most strength with the least amount of mass/weight gain.

pds57 03076 said:
What would be the best stack for gaining more strength, and keeping mass gains to a minimum ?

Something like this would work;

Halo Extreme;

Halo Extreme ~ Weeks 1-4 (2caps e/d)
Anabolic Matrix Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 (4caps e/d)
Ultra Male Rx ~ Weeks 1-6 (1cap e/d)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-6 (2caps e/d)

I would say the anavar aka halo. If anyone has taken the real anavar you would know about the strength gains. Some dont dose Anavar right. Its safe but I always say always get blood work done every 3-4 months

The Neck 0803 said:
pds57 03076 said:

Halo Extreme;

Would I need to get a E-Control with this stack ?

metha-drol was insane for me in terms of strength gains. i was throwing weight around like it was nothing. i would love to get back to that again.

Adter taking the methadrol how was your boys. Did they have any affect with getting a hard on. I remember back in the day when 1-AD was out. I used that stuff and wow the stuiff was great but after I was done my shit went into hiding worse then the real stuff. So does methadrol do the same

The Neck 0803 said:
pds57 03076 said:

Halo Extreme;

Just ordered my stack. Not a bad price with 20% off discount. :)

pds57 076137 said:
The Neck 0803 said:
pds57 03076 said:

Halo Extreme;

Would I need to get a E-Control with this stack ?

The Ultra Male should have you covered!!

Back