• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PCT for females

nvme305

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I know they say that PCT isnt required for females but when I got off my SuperDMZ cycle I felt like str8 crap. Kind of like how you feel around your menstrual, I lost some strength, not too much but more impacting was that my motivation and energy levels plummeted for close to 2 weeks then it rebounded back to normal afterwards. Is there anything you ladies have used for PCT to help with this? Im currently cutting with LFE and Halo Extreme and want to prevent this after my cycle is done. Thanks

Going from super human to a mere mortal sucks no matter if you are a guy or a gal. PCT is a bummer for guys. We lose strength, size and motivation.

Since ladies have no real Testosterone to recover there is no PCT however you can de-train, increase healthy fats and no matter what don't diet hard post cycle.

females on SDMZ?

I cycled for 4 weeks with SDMZ, had minimum sides (almost the same as with Halo) and great gains (gains were better than Halo). The only issue was that I gain a ton of weight, even though I was eating normally as I did before the cycle (will more strictly monitor next cycle and start at a lower BF). I have high T already so I can usually take a little more than the average female with little sides. From my experience female doses with SDMZ, I personally wouldn't go over 15mg a day, I basically just dumped out about a 1/3 of the contents out of the pill and took 1 in the morning and 1 before bed both times with food. For Halo Extreme I don't go over 25mg per day, same process I dump out 1/2 of the contents and take 1 in morning and 1 before bed. Both worked very well with little sides, and took about 2 weeks to really feel the effects, its like after that 2nd week you start lifting and everything feels a lot lighter. When it comes to gains SDMZ is a lot better than Halo but as others have said on here with it being stronger its harder on your body and requires more attention to dosage/on cycle supps/diet. With SDMZ I got more muscle/joint pains than Halo, actually had to slow down on increasing the weight at point. The sides that I experienced with both were decreased vaginal moisture (sounds weird just saying that haha), very mild acne and slight increase in clitoris. Everything returned to normal once I got off cycle though.

SDMZ Results:

Start: 155lbs----Bench: 125lbsx1
End: 176lbs-----Bench: 165lbsx1

Halo/LFE Results:

Start: 176lbs
Current: 156lbs----Bench: 160lbsx1

Back