• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Ex 1-AD User looking for advice after layoff.

downz

Registered
Reaction score
Back in the early 2000s I cycle 1AD 3 or 4 times very successfully. Back then I had no idea what I was doing and pretty sure I was running descent dosages with nothing else, not even a PCT. I think I may have used 6-oxo once with it. I took a lay off from heavy weights for a few years and recently started going heavy again.

Now I'm looking to set up my first cycle and it seems like the game has completely changed. I have done alot of research but figure I would get some opinions as well. The 2 PH that I am interested in is Halo Extreme and the Andro Mass stack.

Halo interests me because of a lot of good reviews, but I would probably cycle 75mg for 6 weeks instead of the 4 weeks of 50 mg. If i didnt stack it with anything else would it be good just to take it with Adv Cycle support and then PCT with E-control RX afterwards?

The Andro Mass Stack interests me becuase I have read that people with good results from 1AD should try 1-Andro. Only question I have about this stack is should I save the E-control for the PCT or use it during and then run a seperate PCT?

Last but not least, Could I just stack 1-Andro with halo and make my own cycle? I notice in the halo stack it is stacked with 4-andro, is their a reason its stacked with 4-andro and not 1-andro?

Thanks for any help,
Andrew

4-andro converts to testosterone so because the other compounds will shut you down 4-andro is needed to keep your mood, energy and libido elevated.

Halo and 4-andro would be a good combo for your needs brother.

I like Ultra Male or a SERM for PCT

I'll take your advice. Would the stock Halo Extreme stack be good to extend to 6 weeks? I always ran 1-AD for six weeks due to gains starting to come around 2-3 week mark.

Yes, the Halo Extreme stack plus an extra bottle of Halo should meet your needs. Start the 4-andro at week 3 of the course.

Sounds great, last question. The overall goal is just to put on size again, would this stack be your first recommendation for me?

Sounds great, last question. The overall goal is just to put on size again, would this stack be your first recommendation for me?
Since you haven't run any cycles in quite some time, this Halo stack will be great for you. Increase your calories for some extra size. :cool:

Its a good stack and with the extra cap daily for 6 weeks on the Halo I think you should do very well just make sure your diet and training is dialed in.

So i don't have to do all the math, and because it's my first cycle in awhile, I may just do the 4 weeks on/ 4 weeks pct cycle that the stack calls for. This should still be pretty sufficient for my first stack right?

Ignore the last post.....

So it should look like this:

Week 1
Halo - 3 caps a day (75 mg)
Adv Cycle - 2 Caps
Ultra Male - 1 Cap

Week 3-6
Halo - 3 Caps
4 Andro - 2 Caps
Ultra Male - 1 cap
Adv Cycle - 2 caps

Week 7-10
Ultra Male - 1 caps
Adv Cycle - 2 caps
E-Control -3 caps

Would I really need to start taking the adv cycle and ultra male for the first 2 weeks, or just wait until i start the andro?

v/r
Andrew

If i wanted to keep it simple, just to see how I react to different hormones, would a 6 week cycle of 75mg halo extreme followed by a 4 week cycle of E-control RX be good?

I reread all the posts and realized i was double asking some questions. I need to stop thinking about this, so here is my final solution:

6 Weeks of halo @ 3 caps
4 Weeks of 4 Andro @ 2 Caps/ Ultra Male @ 1 Cap

PCT
Econtrol @ 3 Caps
Ultra Male @ 1 Cap

If anything is out of place let me know, but this is going to be my final answer for the day.

Back