• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

After Halo Extreme?

Gianfranco

Registered
Reaction score
Well I did a cycle of Halo for 4 weeks 2 caps a day with 1 cap of Ultra-male and 2 caps of ACS. Gains were noticeable after the the 2nd week, gained 9 lbs in the third and remained the same until the 4th, that probably cause I didn't increase my food intake. I've lost 5 lbs after the 2nd week of finishing Halo but I'm still taking UM and ACS same dose for 4 weeks. Strenght hasn't decrease and somehow I LOOK leaner and more muscular/

Now, my question are how many weeks after Halo can I use it again, can I increase the dosage of Halo or running for a longer time. Or if I can run a cycle of DMZ after afirst run of Halo?

Gianfranco said:
Well I did a cycle of Halo for 4 weeks 2 caps a day with 1 cap of Ultra-male and 2 caps of ACS. Gains were noticeable after the the 2nd week, gained 9 lbs in the third and remained the same until the 4th, that probably cause I didn't increase my food intake. I've lost 5 lbs after the 2nd week of finishing Halo but I'm still taking UM and ACS same dose for 4 weeks. Strenght hasn't decrease and somehow I LOOK leaner and more muscular/

Now, my question are how many weeks after Halo can I use it again, can I increase the dosage of Halo or running for a longer time. Or if I can run a cycle of DMZ after afirst run of Halo?

I would wait 4wks post PCT before you start another cycle. You can up your next run of Halo to 6wks @ 3caps e/d. Or you can also do a run of DMZ for 4wks 2 caps e/d.

Back