• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

E-Control , Ultra Male, and Anabolic Matrix Stack

BigRedAEM

Registered
Reaction score
I recently found out about IML by just searching around the internet for different supplement companies and was really impressed with what I saw. I've been lifting for around a year now and very seriously these past 7 months. I've been taking USP labs products, mainly Prime, Pink Magic, and Powerfull and I've seen some serious gains. However, because I've heard such good things about IML I'm thinking about trying the stack stated in the title. I'm 20, turing 21 this summer and I'd rather avoid a PH just because I still think I'm too young and I don't want to deal with something that requires an intensive PCT. I lightly considered a Halo stack but decided that it wasn't what I was trying to do now.

My main question is whether I would see good gains on the three products I've listed. Are there any major side effects? I assume not but I'd just like to check. I still have some of the USP products I've been using so I'd like to alternate these just to have something stronger, follow the instructions and take nothing for the stated time, and then take the milder USP products before restarting this stack if I like it.

Any other suggestions? Has anyone done something like this?

Thanks

Anabolic matrix rx is going to be similar to that of pink magic in terms of bumping up your test levels, however it will also decrease estrogen so that you won't have to worry about getting another product with it.

E-control which is like 6-oxo has always been a great product and will definately yeild some results

and ultra male, highly reccomended, will not only raise test and lower estrogen, but also stimulates LH function due to the prolensis which i have not seen anywhere else.

I have used products by USP and i feel that some are hit or miss. IML is a top notch company and i would reccomend their products to anyone. These will defeniately benefit you more then the USP labs products have in the past.

ALSO - Good call on waiting on the PH. good to see that you're not just jumping in head first to sometrhing you don't know about or are not ready for. Take your time, you only have one body.

I went ahead and ordered enough of the three products to run them for 8 weeks starting the 15th, so 4 bottles of e-control at 5 or 6 per day, 1 bottle of Ultra Male and 2 bottles of Anabolic Matrix. Can't wait to start and hopefully see some great strength and muscle gains.

One bottle of econtrol last three weeks of pct and I bottle of Anabolic matrix 2 a day for 8 weeks

It's not necessary to use E-Control with the stack your looking at. The Ultra-Male & Anabolic-Matrix are natural test boosters (Ultra-Male has an AI blocker) . Keep the E-Control for when you decide to run the Halo-Extreme. I would suggest stacking the two products like this;

Anabolic-Matrix ~ 3caps e/d for 8wks
Ultra-Male ~ 1cap e/d for 8wks

Oh. I was considering using the e-control as an additional test booster/ estrogen blocker. I'm not sure if I'll take Halo anytime soon depending on how I like this stack so I might end up returning them because they were definitely the most expensive. Even if the results I see with Ultra Male and Anabolic Matrix are similar to the USP Labs products I've been taking, they are so much cheaper and I will definitely continue to buy those.

Got all 3 of them in today. Very fast shipping and I'm going to start tomorrow.

Here's my intended stack:
Econtrol-3 per day for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks off
Ultra Male- 8 weeks on taking 1 per day followed by 2 weeks off
Anabolic Matrix- 3 per day as stated by The Neck for 8 weeks on and then 2 weeks off

And then repeat this cycle again if I like the results.

All of them say to take with food. I was wondering if I could just take all of them with my lunch meal which is usually about 1130-1230 and then I try and work out at about 330-4 depending on my college schedule. It's a lot of pills to take at once but I'm not worried about that.

Thanks again

Just wanted to bump this up with a little progress.

Everything is going well and I have definitely noticed my testosterone is through the roof by what happens when I wake up in the morning. It lasts for like 10-15 minutes if I just lay there haha.

I was a little sore when just taking these 3 combined with protein and USP Labs compound 20, which I plan on replacing with Osta Rx once it is available. However, I added USP Labs Powerfull and this helped remove basically all soreness by the next day, which I really like because I lift as heavy as I can 5x week with a body split routine.

My calculated 1rm for bench press has gone up around 15-20 pounds in these 3 weeks and I'd like to add another 10 in these two weeks before spring break and then get off of e-control for 4 weeks before starting again.

Great products and I will continue to use this current stack for the foreseeable future.

Back