• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HALO ! please kick in!!!

05mpower

Registered
Reaction score
im on 2nd day of the 3rd week of halo @ 3/ed and 4andro@ 3/ed and i havent really felt a ton more strength or aggression !!
my diet has been on point 3250 kcal 40/40/20 and im lifting 5 days a week with each body part having a specific day so i can really hammer each one.
i dont have any sides as of yet , i have noticed hair growing faster especially legs and head! no sign of shutdown
6'1" 170# 12% bf 42 yrs old 1st time PH user
i have gained 5 lbs since starting and lifts where i struggled to get 4sets of 10-12 . im now getting it easier.

i completely understand that! i have read about everyone gaining size and strength using PH for the 1 st time. i honestly feel something but its no more than when i was taking test booster plus my pre workout formula. was thinking about upping the halo/4andro to 4caps e/d any thoughts. i do feel a little more stamina and energy, not real sure about recovery yet ! severe case of doms from a sat leg workout

Yup, third week for me. That seems to be the norm.

hey biggie have you done any other cycles besides your cut with the halo?

its a mild compound, i would look for results comming at around week 3-4 imo.

It tends to take 3wks for most people.. hence why I've always recommended a 6wk cycle with Halo. Trust me, whether you think you are or not, you are indeed shutdown right now... it's not something you can really 'feel'. My test levels have been 129ng/dL at one point and I was still making gains in the gym and my sex drive through the roof...

As for the Halo, be sure you're super hydrating your body on the daily, at least a gallon and a half every single day on cycle. And be sure to use a training regiment that encourages increasing the weight

Ok !! It's here day 16 all I can says is omg !! I have some much strength and endurance ! And I want to just keep lifting !! I actually had to make myself leave the gym !!

Back