• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

super dmz 2.0/Halo V 0r super dmz 2.0/ SUper trenabol

meandme

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Experts,

i am planning to start cycle in 3 weeks and would need your suggestion to finalize my stack.. I am 29 175 lbs, 5 10'. have been lifting for 2 years and have tried just anabolic growth kit from AMS results were very minimal from methyld product. so want to run super dmz stack in 3 weeks to bulk and get hard gains. will keep the clean calorie intake inbetween 4000-5000 calories.

Below is the stack confused if i have to super supertrenabol or Halo V.

1-4 week

super dmz 2.o ( 2 caps 1 am and 1 pm)
Halo v from vital labs( 3 caps 2am and 1 pm)
JOint support from AMS
cycle support from AMS

5-8 weeks
cycle support from AMS
CLomid
Arom-X from AMS

( I understand some of you will suggest advance cycle support or post cycle from vital labs but as far as cotents in aromx and Adavance cycle support is concerned its the same but products from AMS works out much cheaper.

Please let me know your thoughts and advise

Hi Experts,

i am planning to start cycle in 3 weeks and would need your suggestion to finalize my stack.. I am 29 175 lbs, 5 10'. have been lifting for 2 years and have tried just anabolic growth kit from AMS results were very minimal from methyld product. so want to run super dmz stack in 3 weeks to bulk and get hard gains. will keep the clean calorie intake inbetween 4000-5000 calories.

Below is the stack confused if i have to super supertrenabol or Halo V.

1-4 week

super dmz 2.o ( 2 caps 1 am and 1 pm)
Halo v from vital labs( 3 caps 2am and 1 pm)
JOint support from AMS
cycle support from AMS

5-8 weeks
cycle support from AMS
CLomid
Arom-X from AMS

( I understand some of you will suggest advance cycle support or post cycle from vital labs but as far as cotents in aromx and Adavance cycle support is concerned its the same but products from AMS works out much cheaper.

Please let me know your thoughts and advise
4-5000 clean calories sounds like a nightmare, not sure how you plan on achieving that. Layout looks fine but I would substitute the halo for 4 caps of trenabol every day. Halo + DMZ is a lot of liver stress IMO.

Thanks for your quick reply.. i know its a nightmare to get clean calories but have decided to be on top of it this time with clean calories.. so suggestion is to go with super trenabol instead of Halo?

4-5000 clean calories sounds like a nightmare, not sure how you plan on achieving that. Layout looks fine but I would substitute the halo for 4 caps of trenabol every day. Halo + DMZ is a lot of liver stress IMO.
I've already posted my 4300 calorie cutting diet... it's really not bad.

Ftr Clean does not mean healthy, clean refers to not eating in excess so as to not gain fat whilst bulking. Healthy is the term used to describe nutritionally dense foods for the body.

I'd go with the Super-DMZ | Super Trenabol option.

Last edited:
Back