• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drug Testing

steroidfreak1

Registered
Reaction score
If I took super dmz 2.0rx how long would it be detectable after im done

If I took super dmz 2.0rx how long would it be detectable after im done
Depends. What are you being tested for? It will not show up on a simple 5 panel drug test. Nor does anyone really test for steroids unless they explicitly tell you that's what they're testing for, the government and the police/fire depts do not test for them unless there is evidence to do so..

Military apparently does random testing for drugs, but for steroids someone would have to report it to your CO from him to issue a test - ie you won't be tested unless someone doesn't like you and they're trying to get you the boot out of the military.

Professional sports do test for steroids, and you will fail a test after using this product if you play any college or professional sports that are currently testing for AAS metabolites.

It is NCAA, was gunna run a cycle over winter break away from school. Is that enought time?

It is NCAA, was gunna run a cycle over winter break away from school. Is that enought time?
I'd start it before you go on break. If they've ever tested you, they're required to tell you that you're being tested for such substances. In which case, you can always flush your sytem with a gallon or two of water, some b-complex vitamins, and an aqua purification tablet (works as a potent diuretic), this is only for a urinalysis, a blood test it will still read a positive for a few weeks post cycle.

Yea, they dont do blood tests, and im almost positive the school doesnt test in the off season for anabolics, they just test for rec drugs....I think..

Back