• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

halo/deca cycle what to run on cycle/pct

Scottie350

Registered
Reaction score
I am just finishing my pct from deca, so in about 8 weeks I want to try halo and deca stacked, I didnt get much from deca but being my first cycle I ran it at 75mgs and only 4 weeks, strength gains I was noticing were near end of cycle, so I think I shouldve went 100mgs and 6 weeks.

for deca/halo I intend to run 75-100mgs halo for 6 weeks and 100mgs of deca for 6 weeks with a liver support as both are lightly methylated Ive understoof its a 50/50 on whether to use an ai during cycle, as it can lessen gains. Do you guys think halo/deca stack should be run with one? Or just on hand with a serm incase gyno happens and for use with pct?

Ive read erase and daa are good togethor so I was thinking these mixed with nolva for pct

thoughts?

The following would be the most effective stack of Deca/Halo (you can gain A LOT), however if you feel this is a bit out of your league, you can limit the Decadrol to 6wks at 100mg. Decadrol is mild in terms of sides, but excellent for gaining mass and strength if you can get the calories in.Then the 6wks of Halo will really solidify all your gains and leave you really dense whilst also adding ANOTHER quality 8-10lbs!

CYCLE

Weeks 1 - 8
Decadrol MAX
6 caps ed upon waking

Weeks 1 - 12
4-Andro
3 caps ed upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 7 - 12
Halo Extreme
3 caps ed upon waking

PCT
Weeks 13 - 16
Nolva
20mg ed (1mL if ordered from Hardcore Peptides) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 16 - 18
E-control
3 caps ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

The following would be the most effective stack of Deca/Halo (you can gain A LOT), however if you feel this is a bit out of your league, you can limit the Decadrol to 6wks at 100mg. Decadrol is mild in terms of sides, but excellent for gaining mass and strength if you can get the calories in.Then the 6wks of Halo will really solidify all your gains and leave you really dense whilst also adding ANOTHER quality 8-10lbs!

CYCLE

Weeks 1 - 8
Decadrol MAX
6 caps ed upon waking

Weeks 1 - 12
4-Andro
3 caps ed upon waking

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 7 - 12
Halo Extreme
3 caps ed upon waking

PCT
Weeks 13 - 16
Nolva
20mg ed (1mL if ordered from Hardcore Peptides) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

Weeks 16 - 18
E-control
3 caps ed prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed prior to bed

That looks like an awesome way to cycle, but I thought its not recommended to run these past 6 weeks, this is a 12 week cycle of them, how hard can I expect this to shut me down. And why all the dosages all at once? I thought they should be spread out throughout the day? Im very interested in doing it this way just curious as to these factors

That looks like an awesome way to cycle, but I thought its not recommended to run these past 6 weeks, this is a 12 week cycle of them, how hard can I expect this to shut me down. And why all the dosages all at once? I thought they should be spread out throughout the day? Im very interested in doing it this way just curious as to these factors
This is a bridge of decadrol a nonmethyl which can be safely run for 8wks and halo extreme a methyl which can be safely run for 6wks - you'll gain most of your mass from the decadrol, and then the halo will really solidify and make all your gains dense and easy to keep. All 3 prohormones, Decadrol, 4-andro, and halo extreme are all very mild in terms of side effects, also decadrol and 4-andro are not methylated so there is almost no stress on the liver/kidneys until the last half of the cycle where there will be a little, but by that time ACS will already be well built up in your system to keep sides next to nothing.

There is no significant difference in splitting the caps throughout the day vs taking them all at once. You can split them if you'd like, but I prefer to keep things simple so as to why I recommend hormones upon waking and everything else prior to bed, not to mention most PCT type supplements help improve quality of sleep.

This is a bridge of decadrol a nonmethyl which can be safely run for 8wks and halo extreme a methyl which can be safely run for 6wks - you'll gain most of your mass from the decadrol, and then the halo will really solidify and make all your gains dense and easy to keep. All 3 prohormones, Decadrol, 4-andro, and halo extreme are all very mild in terms of side effects, also decadrol and 4-andro are not methylated so there is almost no stress on the liver/kidneys until the last half of the cycle where there will be a little, but by that time ACS will already be well built up in your system to keep sides next to nothing.

There is no significant difference in splitting the caps throughout the day vs taking them all at once. You can split them if you'd like, but I prefer to keep things simple so as to why I recommend hormones upon waking and everything else prior to bed, not to mention most PCT type supplements help improve quality of sleep.

That is awesome man, thanks for the great suggestion! And the info! I still have a month or so till I can run another cycle, so im gonna start ordering everything getting everything all in line. When I do this ill try to do a bit of a log for it.

Good morning! Awesome brother, a brief review of your cycle experience will work just as well, but a log will really help you to keep track of your progress. Best of luck with it.

Back