• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First cycle not sure if I have my stuff together.

Sets

Registered
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi guys new to the scene. I want to make sure i have a good efficient and most of all complete stack. All help will be appreciated. First four weeks Msten rx, 4 andro rx, ultra male rx, and advanced cycle support rx all from IML. For the last four weeks ultra male rx, Advanced cycle support, and e control rx. If there is anything I'm missing please let me know. I dont want to end up with old lady droopy boobs. Thanks a million fellas.[/FONT]:confused:

Thanks I really appreciate the advice. I'm starting my cycle tomorrow I'm stoked.207 and 27 years old GAIN TIME. I'll keep posting Progress.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten
2 caps daily (upon waking)

4-Andro

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily (prior to bed)

PCT
Weeks 5 - 10
Ultra Male
1 cap daily (prior to bed)

Weeks 5 - 8
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily (prior to bed)

Advanced Cycle Support

Weeks 8 - 10
E-Control
3 caps daily (prior to bed)

Shopping Cart:
IronMagLabs
1x M-Sten
1x 4-Andro
1x Ultra Male
1x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control

Harcore Peptides
1x Clomid aka Clomiphene Citrate
(ADREN20 = 20% OFF)

Last edited:
Thanks I really appreciate the advice. I'm starting my cycle tomorrow I'm stoked.207 and 27 years old GAIN TIME. I'll keep posting Progress.
Awesome! I'll stay tuned to track your progress throughout your cycle. This log will be beneficial to others seeking help in the future, I appreciate your contribution to the forums.

I do recommend to take a serious thought at acquiring a SERM as the fundamental base of your PCT. Nolvadex - Tamoxifen Citrate @ 20mg or Clomid - Clomiphene Citrate @ 50mg for 4wks.

Thanks for the advice. Hardcore peptides it is. Clomid seems best making order today.

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten

4-Andro

Advanced Cycle Support

PCT
Weeks 5 - 10
Ultra Male

Weeks 5 - 8
Clomid

Advanced Cycle Support

Weeks 8 - 10
E-Control

Shopping Cart:
IronMagLabs
1x M-Sten
1x 4-Andro
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

Harcore Peptides
(ADREN20 = 20% OFF)

I have the same products as OP, but I ordered an extra bottle of 4-Andro. Thinking of using the same 8 week cycle structure but with either 3 or 4 4-Andro a day as apposed to two.
Thoughts?

Sounds great, my package should arrive here pretty soon. It's out for delivery. It's already 11am my time. My workout starts around 4:30pm today. I wouldn't notice the affects if I started them today. My normal work and night schedule extend into early morning hours so I usually wakeup around 10am. Would it be best for me to wait to start tomorrow and try to take them at the same time everyday? I.e. If I took them ~1pm today instead of tomorrow is it just a matter of keeping up with taking them the same time daily?

Sounds great, my package should arrive here pretty soon. It's out for delivery. It's already 11am my time. My workout starts around 4:30pm today. I wouldn't notice the affects if I started them today. My normal work and night schedule extend into early morning hours so I usually wakeup around 10am. Would it be best for me to wait to start tomorrow and try to take them at the same time everyday? I.e. If I took them ~1pm today instead of tomorrow is it just a matter of keeping up with taking them the same time daily?

Aorund the completion of week 2 is when you'll really start to feel the difference. Keep us posted

CYCLE
Weeks 1 - 4
M-Sten

4-Andro

Advanced Cycle Support

PCT
Weeks 5 - 10
Ultra Male

Weeks 5 - 8
Clomid

Advanced Cycle Support

Weeks 8 - 10
E-Control

Shopping Cart:
IronMagLabs
1x M-Sten
1x 4-Andro
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

Harcore Peptides
(ADREN20 = 20% OFF)

Starting week 5 my clomid from Hardcore Peptides is 25mg/ml in a 60ml container.
would 1mL/25MG daily for the next 5 weeks be suffice?

Back