• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo, 4-Andro and Taco Cycle Log

Nachlibre...I have similar issues (herniated disc, DDD etc.)
leg day for me consists of slow movement leg presses, extensions, curls and lunges across the gym...usually 4 days of walking like a schmuck-so I know it was a great workout.

Try tumeric...great anti inflamitory.

feel better.

CYCLE OVER! PCT started.

I'll get some measurements in the next few days, but here is an overview

Weight
Went from 206lbs to a slightly fluffy 226lbs, a little more than I would like. It looks like the results from a 3 month bulk, but I did gain more muscle than my last 3 month bulk. Can't wait to start taking some pounds off in a few months. Most of the fat was put on in my lower back and belly. Although I am still wearing my belt on the same notch.

Training
ALL my lifts went up a good amount.

How I felt
I was pretty tired the entire time, but my schedule is pretty busy. 5 weeks in I had to cut the volume a bit to keep up with the 6on 1off split.

Some things in life seemed to bother me more than they should of, but I would just let then go and get over it.

I started getting some tingles a few times from the 4-andro and would take 2-3 eControl when that happened. No noticeable gyno.

Overall
I didn't see much as far as sides other than putting on weight and getting stronger. I would have liked to try 4ed and see how that went.

One not is that I should have started at a lower volume or taken a deload before starting, I got really burned toward the end.

Thanks everyone for following, I will be starting my cut on 2/10/2014. Was thinking of epismash and maybe some super trenabol. For some reason trenabol freaks me out a bit though as I already have sleep issues.

Cool log, man. Hit us up when you're ready to cut!

Stocked up on cyber Monday,

4andro 2x
1andro 2x
ACS 2x
epismash
Super Trenabol
Angel Dust

Will have econtrol, ultra male and clomid left after the cycle also.

Still haven't been measured, but I'm down about 4 lbs, I was feeling bloated though.

5 days into PCT and feeling very TIRED again, I've been sweating a lot more too. Taking a stim break also so that might be it.

I'm on a deload this week to help recover and get motivation back. Think I will go back on wendler531 or some type of upper/lower next week. I don't think I have another 6 day split in me for a while. Getting to old to keep that up.

Back