• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Methadrol help! How long before I can hit it again?!

Stang 5.0

Registered
Reaction score
What's up fellas! Quick question how long should I wait before I can hit my Methadrol again. I ran Methadrol and finished beginning of January I saw good gains but after CYclying off using PCT with Econtrol I originally gained about 12 pounds and I lost about 6 I am still hitting gym like I was while on cycle and nothing has changed. I was wanting to jump on it again. How long should I wait? What's a decent time?
Thanks for the help fellas!

I like to cruise 4wks post PCT before I jump back on. This lets my receptors clear a bit & my natural test production to kick back in full force,

methadrol and only 12 lbs..? damn.. and lost half.. well wait 3 months and let your body get nice and restored..

Thanks for all the info yeah diet didn't change at all..a buddy of mine is on a very strict diet than me and he has put on about 10 and he's got 1 week left..I got very strong off bench went up a whole lot as well as other weight with other workouts ..but I wasn't disappointed with the product I do like it and I'm sure I can squeeze more out of it ...but I'll def gonna jump back on in a couple weeks..

But I do have that problem no matter what PH I roll with I slap on a lot of weight or some I do cycle off with a proper PCT and still somehow loose gains???? Kinda confused? Is there something I could be doing wrong..diet dont change..I stay in gym hittin hard..so I'm not sure what else it could be

Ahh man its still nice, But i really think you should wait, you dont want to ruin your lipids or anything.. take this into consideration and just wait a bit, stock with the basics man,
a nice mass gainer, creatine, multivitamin, and a nice nitrix oxide and in no time youll be ready to hit methadrol again! 8)
Btw im not saying you are, but i hope your not relying off these kind of products for gains, dont wanna look like a dude that has been hand fed hormones, know what im saying?

And fiz to answer Ur question I am not familiar with that somanbolic type of mine

Stang 5.0 0 said:
But I do have that problem no matter what PH I roll with I slap on a lot of weight or some I do cycle off with a proper PCT and still somehow loose gains???? Kinda confused? Is there something I could be doing wrong..diet dont change..I stay in gym hittin hard..so I'm not sure what else it could be

Hey what is your pct? heres some things you should add in it if not already:
Creatine(drink a shit load of water)
Daa

PCT this time I went with E CONTROL AND REVOLUTION TEST BOOSTER/pct
I drink a lot of water and creatine

Need to add more spice than I'm guessing
I look and feel pretty solid for a bit but that it decreases!!

Honestly, i think you should use a serm if your not going to use the complete ironmaglabs stack not including the cycle support, but take what i said in consideration, the reverstrol IMO isnt strong enough.

But hey id go for somthing like this-
Daa
Anabolic matrix
Econtrol rx
Ultra Male Rx
Creatine(shit load of water dont forget!)
Mass gainer
Whey Casiesn before bed, so your muscle dont get hungery over night

Cycle wont be cheap, but the results and effort is well worth it, another thing is try this in ur training-Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Chest:
Bench press ? 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Flat bench flies ? 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Incline bench press ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Cable crossovers ? 6 sets, 10-12 reps
Dips ? 5 sets, to failure
Dumbbell pullovers ? 5 sets, 10-12 reps

Back:
Front wide-grip chin-ups ? 6 sets, to failure
T-bar rows ? 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Seated pulley rows ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
One-arm dumbbell rows ? 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Straight-leg deadlifts ? 6 sets, 15 reps

Legs:
Squats ? 6 sets, 8-12 reps
Leg presses ? 6 sets, 8-12 reps
Leg extensions ? 6 sets, 12-15 reps
Leg curls ? 6 sets, 10-12 reps
Barbell lunges ? 5 sets, 15 reps

Calves:
Standing calf raises -10 sets, 10 reps
Seated calf raises ? 8 sets, 15 reps
One-legged calf raises (holding dumbbells) ? 6 sets,12 reps

Forearms:
Wrist curls (forearms on knees) ? 4 sets, 10 reps
Reverse barbell curls ? 4 sets, 8 reps
Wright roller machine ? to failure

Abs:
Nonstop instinct training for 30 minutes

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday

Biceps:
Barbell curls ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Seated dumbbell curls ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Dumbbell concentration curls ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps

Triceps:
Close-grip bench presses (for the all three heads) ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Pushdowns (exterior head) ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Barbell French presses (interior head) ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
One-arm dumbbell triceps extensions (exterior head) ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps

Shoulders:
Seated barbell presses ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Lateral raises (standing) ? 6 sets, 6-10 reps
Rear-delt lateral raises ? 5 sets, 6-10 reps
Cable lateral raises ? 5 sets, 10-12 reps

Calves and Forearms:
Same as Monday, Wednesday and Friday Abs:
Same as Monday, Wednesday and Friday

Sounds good man hey I appreciate the help I'll def take in all the advice I can get ..and I'll try out that routine and supps..it never hurts to try you know..I got a pretty solid routine but I'll def try this out gonna be ordering my stuff tonigh anyway so we will see in a few weeks! :p

Hahah very nice man, part of life, you receive from your community and give back :) But keep us updated!! Intense workout too! Have a good one man.

sounds good man yeah that does make sense i really never actually looked at it like that, and i am pretty slim not to big im about 150-155(fluxiating) goal would be 165 170 for me being about 5'7 dont want to put on too too much weight and just look fat lol my percent body fat was at 10% when i checked it last which was not to loong ago so im toned a bit, im really looking to getting about 165 170 and staying there wallking around with no problem im in my late tweenties so i have done some experiencing but i cant ever keep they weight, might have to like you said double up calories more than im taking and knock it out!

Fizzil said:
I'm sure you've heard multiple reply's suggesting what someone thinks you should do, but the absolute best and only way is by trial and error. It is very important to know your somatotype to comprise the perfect diet for yourself. Try to figure out your body type %'s. This along with your age tell you a lot!

-Ectomorphic: characterized by long and thin muscles/limbs and low fat storage; usually referred to as slim. Ectomorphs are not predisposed to store fat or build muscle.

-Mesomorphic: characterized by medium bones, solid torso, low fat levels, wide shoulders with a narrow waist; usually referred to as muscular. Mesomorphs are predisposed to build muscle but not store fat.

-Endomorphic: characterized by increased fat storage, a wide waist and a large bone structure, usually referred to as fat. Endomorphs are predisposed to storing fat.

These categorizations are details for the people that are purely, just one body type; which is where the trial and error comes in. The majority of most people are a blending of these.

Example: I am almost pure endomorph(big boned). Growing up next to my brother, who is almost pure mesomorphic, I was fat, and told to quit eating so much, while my brother just ate whatever he wanted, and walked around looking like superman. It wasn't how much I ate as much as 'what I ate'. I am carbohydrate sensitive, meaning most sugars elicit an insulin release in my body which stops the use of fat as my energy source. If you don't burn it, you store it. The diet I go on while gaining bulk is 20/40/40 believe it or not, that's 20% carbs, which cannot be my constant diet because without carbs I don't get good fiber, and all the natural vitamins and minerals that are so important for my body. Knowing my body type help's ME know what to expect when 'off-cycle'. Under a proper diet, I really don't lose anything: fat or muscle, but that's because of my somanotype and underlying diet.

Someone losing a lot of muscle off-cycle could be leaning more on the ectomorphic side(Generally have trouble gaining mass to begin with). If this was me I would first increase my caloric intake as soon as I am done with my DMZ(or whatever). Even though I had increased my intake for the on-cycle, I would again increase my caloric intake as soon as I was done, or just increase my total caloric intake through out the whole program(On Cycle-3500, E-Control time-4000). To combat muscle loss, just try not to let your body get into a Catabolic state. At bed time, I take in 40g of Micellar Casein which has been shown to lump up in the stomach and slowly provide protein for up to eight hours, helping to keep the body in a constant anabolic state.

Like I said trial and error, and if done smartly it isn't that hard to find out where to stand.

^Second. Makes alot more sense, never even heard of this though, Good read thanks

Personally I think methadrol is too strong for an OTC pct. I would guess you're losing your gains because you are shut down and need a serm.

Back