• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Decadrol gains?

ION4

Registered
Reaction score
What kind of gains can one expect from a decadrol cycle, on hard training and 150-200gram protien diet? (bulking)
Im 14 and i plan on using when i am 21,
Thanks.

kenken1321 03 said:
im wondering the same thing im on a 3,000 calorie semi clean bulk diet
^Second

Deca drol can be used as a bulk and lean builder. So gains will depend entirely on diet and from the above I would see a good solid 5-7lbs solid/hard gains. Imo it is better used in a stack such as super dmz, halo, and cyn. Could be used with methadol but recommend toward the end of the cycle same for super dmz. If you were to add these compounds you must add your cycle support and fitting pct!

Why argue in a cyber world, just get over and laugh.
Chris

Mr. Ion I hope you stay true to your word at taking this at 21 even 25 would be better.

Why argue in a cyber world, just get over it and laugh.
Chris

I will chris, everynow and then i really want to do it, but i know ill regret it, plus i dont want ed, thanks for looking out chris and apprciate the info.

I'm 20 and I'm on the fifth day of dmz and up 3 lbs and no sides at all

chrisotpherm said:
Deca drol can be used as a bulk and lean builder. So gains will depend entirely on diet and from the above I would see a good solid 5-7lbs solid/hard gains. Imo it is better used in a stack such as super dmz, halo, and cyn. Could be used with methadol but recommend toward the end of the cycle same for super dmz. If you were to add these compounds you must add your cycle support and fitting pct!

Why argue in a cyber world, just get over and laugh.
Chris

Spot on

Back