• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Just a journal of life and lifting

Yesterday was a day most gym rats dream about,
Warm, sunny day- started out with a 3 mile run to the gym

--BACK--
Bent Over Barbell Row-4set- 15 12 10 8
One Arm Dumbbell Row-4set-12 10 10 8
Wide Grip Lat Pull Down-4set-12 10 10 10
Seated cable row- 4 sets- 15, 12, 10, 10

--BIS--
Barbell Curl-4set- 12 10 10 8
Dumbbell Curl-4set- 12 10 8 8
St Dumbbell Rev Grip Curl-4set- 12 10 10 8
Preacher Curl-3set- 12 12 12

--FOREARMS--
Wrist Curl
Reverse Wrist Curl

Then a run back home- thought that would have been it for the day,
Out came the bike for a ride in the park...

Today was a good day,

--CHEST--
Bench Press- 5set- 15 12 10 8 6
Incline Bench press-4set- 12 10 8 8
Decline Bench Press- 4set- 10 10 8 8
Butterfly- 4set- 12 12 12 12

--SHOULDERS--
Standing Press- 4set- 12 10 8 8
Seated Dumbbell Press- 4set- 10 10 8 8
Dumb bell Shrug- 4set- 15 12 12 10
Machine Shrug- 3set- 12 12 12
Side Lateral Raises-3set- 12 10 8
Front Plate Raise-3set- 12 10 8

--TRICEPTS--
One Arm triceps Ext.- 4set- 12 10 10 8
Weighted Bench Dip- 4set- 15 12 12 10
Lying Triceps Press-4set- 12 10 10 8
Triceps Push down-3set- 12 10 10

Ran for a total of 6 miles-
Cals are still low, cont at 3 pills a day. Still no side effects.

Sad, sad day- cycle has come to an end...

Osta- what can I say? Started the cycle as more of a bulk cycle, taking in about 3000 to 4500 cals, and started lifting one body part at a time. As the recovery time shortened, I pressed on to lift each twice a week. As a bulking agent, Osta helped wonderfully. If you can imagine getting all the benefits of a cycle of AAS with out the hormonal fluctuations Osta comes on slow and steady. If one sticks to a clean diet, lifts with the proper form, Osta helps with the growing.

The last 2 weeks of the cycle, I dropped my cals to around 1000 and cont to lift each body part twice a week and threw in much more cardio, and I believe this is where Osta shines the best. When in the middle of an extreme cutting cycle, one of the side effects is losing muscle mass, as the body tries to find energy stores-- seems that Osta helps to prevent using that muscle mass, and "re directs" it to fat stores for energy, and cont to build lean mass.
I ended the cycle at a weight of 190 and at 11% body fat.

through out the 4 week cycle, I took 3 pills a day with no side effects except for the increase in libido. The feeling of well being and calmness, with the focus and drive in the gym.
Price- well like a lot of people I was shocked to see the price increase- however, consider this..... How much would you pay to "keep" the gains you made on cycle? How much would an AAS cycle cost- with the actual product, ancillary products to keep estrogen sides at bay, then PCT? When looking at an Osta cycle- that's all you are looking at, just Osta- no sides to worry about, no PCT to worry about. Well worth the investment IMO.

Good day today, warm and sunny. Started with a nice run, then hit the gym

--BACK--
Bent Over Barbell Row-4set- 15 12 10 8
One Arm Dumbbell Row-4set-12 10 10 8
Wide Grip Lat Pull Down-4set-12 10 10 10
Seated cable row- 4 sets- 15, 12, 10, 10

--BIS--
Barbell Curl-4set- 12 10 10 8
Dumbbell Curl-4set- 12 10 8 8
St Dumbbell Rev Grip Curl-4set- 12 10 10 8
Preacher Curl-3set- 12 12 12

--FOREARMS--
Wrist Curl
Reverse Wrist Curl

Ended with a lite run home. Now for a nap!!

Time to mix things up now that the cycle is done to keep things fresh. Going back to lifting each part once a week, and hop back on some of the supps that I take when not on cycle. After a few weeks, I will start to look at what to run next.

Well looking at a new cycle

Halo for 6 weeks 100mg for the first two weeks then cutting it back to 75mg for the last 4 weeks
DMZ for 4 weeks at 2 caps a day
PCT as normal
Osta Rx for 8 weeks with 2 Test boosters (bio-firge and Activate Extreme)
Last part of DMZ solo at 3 caps a day for 4 weeks
PCT as normal with added clomid- thinking I will get suppressed with that much DMZ in the system.

Ok, here we go. This looks like the next cycle;

-Halo- 100mg week one and week 2
75mg for the remaining 4 weeks
-DMZ- 2 caps a day last four weeks
-Advanced cycle support- 4 caps a day

PCT:
-Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
-Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
-Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
-E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)
-Osta Rx 3 caps a day

Bridge
-Osta- 3 caps a day for 4 weeks
-Bio-forge
-Active xtreme
1 BF, 1 AE Wake up
2 BF, 2 AE 45 min before gym

2nd cycle
-DMZ- 2 caps a day four weeks
-Advanced cycle support- 4 caps a day

PCT
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

This should carry me through the summer. I'll mix it up once I find what the cycle holds...

You know I still love the feel that Halo gives me in the gym.
Going into weeks 2 of cycle- halo at 100mg ED.

Love-n-it!
Nice feeling n the gym, good pumps, with a nice recovery time, think I might increase the lifting back to twice a week, with added cardio and really push this. I'm also thinking about adding in a thermo to help really lean out

Still hitting it hard-- looking for the swim suit!! Hahahaha

Wow! Shit is kicking my ass!!

Recovery time has been cut almost in half, hitting each body part twice a week. Keeping cals up with high protein and mod carbs and low fat. Currently taking Halo at 75mg a day with 2 caps of DMZ a day. Had to start nolvadex at 20 mg a day, as my nipples started to get sore, after 3 days at 20 mg, the soreness went away, so I'll keep taking 10mg until PCT.
Cant help but love the feeling while on cycle!

Pumping the iron, running my ass off..... And it's all worth it!

Pumps ar insane with the halo/DMZ mix. Seeing very nice results in strength and lean mass.....
Having a blast

Pumping the iron, running my ass off..... And it's all worth it!

Pumps ar insane with the halo/DMZ mix. Seeing very nice results in strength and lean mass.....
Having a blast

That sounds great PT! Halo and DMZ - now that is some HARDCORE mix. One day I will get as creative as you, right now I am gettng to know my body in PH.

Keep it going! It keeps us going!

Hey Don, thanks!!

Its been a crazy ride so far first part of the cyclewent great,
Halo 100mg for 2 weeks, then back down at 3 caps for 4 weeks with DMZ 2 caps for 4 weeks, PCT with the normal stuff and a bottle of Osta, now going into the second bottle of Osta and 2 nattty test boosters then back into a Halo/cyano cycle to finish up!!
Still having a blast at the gym!!!

Goal from the next two cycles is to put on quality muscle mass, with out all the fat that usually goes along with it. I'm not looking to become the next champ of the body building world, rather I'm looking for the pure vanity of taking off my shirt at the pool, or any where else and liking what I see. I don't care that people are bigger than my self, nor do I care that some one is stronger than my self. At this point in my life, and at the age I'm at, I just want to happy with my self in the way that I look. I have been lifting on and off for about 20 years, and have done a lot of research regarding diets, and have devoted my career helping people get what they want out of life, and now, I am turning the energy on to my self and trying to get the old body to where I want it. Like I said, its vain as hell, but it is what it is!

Jumping into the next phase of this long cycle, added in Actavate extreme, will be for ten days then will add in the bio-fordge for 4 weeks and run together with Osta into the next cycle of Halo/Cyano!

Have been mixing up the workout a little for the past 2 weeks, and it seems to be working pretty well, one week will hit each body part once at a heavy weight, the next week hit each body part twice a week and an increased rep with mod weight, and repeat. Recovery time has increased a little but nothing like on the heavy cycle.
Still loveing the osta, test booster phase.

Great Log Brother!!

Have to say lovin the cycle!!!

It's been a while since I've been on...

Going to run it extreme in jan, starting it off with DMZ

Great thread PT, I been reading through it. I'm going to try your workout schedule to change things up a bit.

Cool deal I hope it works for you! The only thing I'll be changing this time around, on tues, thurs, and sat. I will be hitting cardio hard with a Marshal art based routine

Back