• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Product ETA's

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's never easy posting an exact ETA until about a week before a product gets shipped to us, it's just the nature of this business.
However I am going to do my best here to estimate when we will have new products in stock as well as Cyanostane Rx.

Halo For Her ~ 3-20-2012
Osta Rx ~ 3-26-2012
Essence EFA ~ in stock
Cyanostane Rx ~ 3-20-2012
Super-DMZ Rx (reformulated) ~ 3-26-2012

I will keep this thread updated as I know more exact dates.

are you reformulating super dmz because of the potential ban?

are you reformulating super dmz because of the potential ban?

well yes, that and we can no longer source SD so we have no choice.

It's never easy posting an exact ETA until about a week before a product gets shipped to us, it's just the nature of this business.
However I am going to do my best here to estimate when we will have new products in stock as well as Cyanostane Rx.

Halo For Her ~ 3-05-2012
Osta Rx ~ 3-26-2012
Essence EFA ~ 3-05-2012
Cyanostane Rx ~ 3-10-2012
Super-DMZ Rx (reformulated) ~ 3-26-2012

I will keep this thread updated as I know more exact dates.

Really looking forward to feedback on this product!

My wife is thinking of doing a run on Halo for Her soon...

When are the NEW T-shirts going to be available?

Mr. Heavy when I talked to Mr. Rob last the shirt arrivals are around 3wks out. I have been bugging him too. Those shirts are amazing!

So without being able to source SD, how is the new formula going to compare? I,m about 3 weeks into a methadrol stack btw and I cant say anything but this is the best otc I have came across, but besides that....hows the new DMZ gonna compare?

You guys don't mess around on reformulation. I like it!!!

Great!!!

Pretty jacked about this.

It's 3-26. Osta rx ready?

Lol. Second page hadnt loaded while I was typing. Tomorrow in the store then.......maybe

Looking forward to trying Osta Rx.

Any timeline for the anabolic matrix? Want to get my stack, but all out.

Hi guys!

Any news on when the complete stack for Halo Extreme will be available again?

Hi guys!

Any news on when the complete stack for Halo Extreme will be available again?

The only product we don't have in stock right now is Anabolic-Matrix Rx, we expect to get this in next week.

Prince.
I just finished a cycle of osta on another board had great results. Highlights -2lbs , vascularity off the chart, but the big surprise was the increase in strength really strong , and recovery was enhanced. Ok tell me about the new product on the way . Yeah looks crazy the methylstenbolone I think. I'm drooling.

Lots of positive reviews on the Osta rx across the net.

Users are reporting;

Great pumps
Leaning out
Added LBM
Increased libido
Improved training recovery
More endurance
Strength gains
No side effects
Little to no suppression

^ Yeah, I immediately noticed increased vascularity. One of the things I like the most about it is the increased feeling of "well-being". I don't think I threw one temper tantrum the whole time I was on, haha!

Lots of positive reviews on the Osta rx across the net.

Users are reporting;

Great pumps
Leaning out
Added LBM
Increased libido
Improved training recovery
More endurance
Strength gains
No side effects
Little to no suppression

I'm thinking about running this as part of my PCT after I finish my 4 weeks of the Super DMZ 2.0 for my show prep. Sounds like a great product!

Is there an ETA yet on M-Sten Rx ?

Back