• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

metha drol extreme fake??or just a different version?

bigmanoncampus3

Registered
Reaction score
ok so ive been going around asking this question and i havent gotten a single clear answer yet and was wondering if mayb a iml rep could clear me up with it.
just purchased methadrol extreme from iron mag labs from where i get all my phs and seems to be one of your distrubitors and there seems to be some significant differences from the bottle that my friend has. First the "dietary supplement" quote is on top of the bottle on his but on mine it is on the bottom. The pills are also a bright orange color on mine while his is more of a redish orange. Then i counted the pills and it only contained 58 instead of 60,which was a mystery. Also the Directions and Warning labels were off in the wording. i thought his could be a fake so i looked online and all the pictures of the bottle i could find looked exactly like his and could find nothing that looked like mine. i just was wondering if maybe mine is an older or newer version that they sold with a different packaging. if anyone has used the methadrol extreme or has a bottle of it and has the same bottle as i do or has a different bottle then some feedback would be wonderful if anyone could clear it up for me cause i am very confused

"Dietary Supplement" was moved to the bottom on the latest batch, so that makes sense, yours is from the latest run.

Capsule color variation is not uncommon, our manufacturer simply could have used a different brand of capsules on this run.

As far as 58 capsules in the bottle, this could simply be a glitch in the high speed capping/bottling machine, however its not acceptable and I am going to make our manufacturer aware of this and I apologize.

This is a list or retailers: http://www.ironmaglabs.com/retailers/

Hope that helps.

ok honestly the 58 wasnt even really an issue for me i just wanted to know that the bottle was legit

thanks you cleared up my worries

Back