• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stacking IML Prods

With a proper diet & training routine in place you should have no issues seeing 6lbs of "lean" mass. If you follow the PCT to the letter yo will have no issues retaining all of that.

^^^ Couldn't have said it better myself. Diet is the secret to making your vision come true! We are here to help you with that through Q&A and fine tuning to where it works for you.

How would you run the cycle ?. I would like to run the test along with the PH stack. But since the PH stack is only really 4 weeks,
would I continue to run the test after the 4 weeks , or would I stop running the test at the end of the PH cycle and then
switch over to just the PCT at the end of that ?

How would you run the cycle ?. I would like to run the test along with the PH stack. But since the PH stack is only really 4 weeks,
would I continue to run the test after the 4 weeks , or would I stop running the test at the end of the PH cycle and then
switch over to just the PCT at the end of that ?

IMO I would run a cycle like this:
Wk 1-5 test-cyp or E at 400mgs a week being this is your first run and at your age should be plenty, no offense.
Wk 5-10 of your feeling good on the test bump up to 500 and if you feel like pushing the limits 600mgs a week
Wk 6-10 the Halo stack layout
PCT
Wk 12-15 clomid at 75/75/50/50
Along with the halo PCT for added security.

Make sure you have Nolva on hand in case you have gyno (man blobs) and you could run an AI throughout like armidex.

So this would be a 10 week cycle. With 3 weeks on PCT. I can only find clomid online at 100mg size.
(if what your referring to ) is 75mg and 50 mg amounts..suggestions on where to find the
smaller sizes ?. The nolvadex is easy to get.

Dont worry about the age reference.I waste a lot of the younger guys in the gym.

Looking at what you came up, I'm curious why I wouldn't use the Halo stack to get a jump start with
the test , instead of running it at the end of the cycle. Any light you can shed on doing it that way
would be interesting to hear.

Thanks for the help btw.

I'm wanting to run my first IML pH stack. I want to focus on cutting/fat loss. Got the diet, just want the extra boost. I have read many of you post about halo/cyano stack. Would you recommend running it 4 weeks or 8 weeks? I am just curious as I've seen both stated and wondering which would best suit me. This is not my first PH this will be my second time, but first to IML products. Thanks for any and all help! Also, is there any where local to purchase, I am in the 303.

You can run the Halo for 6wks, but I would keep the Cyano to 4wks. Our products are mail order.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to purchase my stack. So for me to do a halo/cyano stack. Would I runthem together from the start or phase one in? Also should I buy thehalo stack pack from the site, plus just 1 bottle of cyano or what wojuld be the most efficient way to get all I need? Thanks for the help again guys!

I'm trying to figure out the best way to purchase my stack. So for me to do a halo/cyano stack. Would I runthem together from the start or phase one in? Also should I buy thehalo stack pack from the site, plus just 1 bottle of cyano or what wojuld be the most efficient way to get all I need? Thanks for the help again guys!

Buy the halo stack and everything in it will be enough for both compounds. Imo run halo for two weeks at recommended dose and then add in cyano, take at recommend dose and go down to one pill of halo. Run for a total of six weeks, then pct. Two weeks into pct add osta Rx, run for six weeks for bridging then get ready for your next PH cycle.

Buy the halo stack and everything in it will be enough for both compounds. Imo run halo for two weeks at recommended dose and then add in cyano, take at recommend dose and go down to one pill of halo. Run for a total of six weeks, then pct. Two weeks into pct add osta Rx, run for six weeks for bridging then get ready for your next PH cycle.

Awesome! Thanks chrisotpherm!! Ill get my order placed tonight once I get off work!

This

order was placed last night. can't wait to get the box in the mail!

Glad you are fired up, that zealous attitude is a shoe in for a successful cycle!!!

Glad you are fired up, that zealous attitude is a shoe in for a successful cycle!!!

Hell yeah! just got it 10 min ago...STOKED!

So now to make sure I"m doing this not only correct, but for maximum effect:
​Halo-(1am/1pm pill) for 2 weeks : then drop to 1 halo a day and 2 cyano[1am/1pm](finishing at 6 weeks of both)​

​or should I buy another halo and do a 75mg as I've read on here it's the 'sweet spot' for it?​

I have the halo stack, when do/should I start running:
AnaMatrix/AdvCycSupp/UltraMale/Econtrol

Aside what the bottle says for 'use'. Is there any 'timing' etc? Thanks again guys. Cannot believe how quick you guys are, it's awesome!!

Last edited:
Im looking to run some sort of combo. ( Something with Test-e) and one of the stacks here.
(not sure yet). Probably this winter., or early spring. Im looking to increase size and drop some fat
as well as boost my numbers in the gym. Went thru a phase where the numbers (lbs) on the bar
were all I cared about. Not so much any more. Im looking for more shape and size and 30-50lbs
on my bench..but thats about it.

Hell yeah! just got it 10 min ago...STOKED!

So now to make sure I"m doing this not only correct, but for maximum effect:
​Halo-(1am/1pm pill) for 2 weeks : then drop to 1 halo a day and 2 cyano[1am/1pm](finishing at 6 weeks of both)​

​or should I buy another halo and do a 75mg as I've read on here it's the 'sweet spot' for it?​

I have the halo stack, when do/should I start running:
AnaMatrix/AdvCycSupp/UltraMale/Econtrol

Aside what the bottle says for 'use'. Is there any 'timing' etc? Thanks again guys. Cannot believe how quick you guys are, it's awesome!!

You can run Halo at 75mgs however being this your first run better to keep it in the safe zone to see how your body will react. You are running a six week ph cycle for first time, so IMO you are right where you need to be. Take the others as recommended, really no timing in them except recommended to space out evenly throughout the day for best absorption. Your timing for halo and cyano are money.

Just a side not, when I do a ph cycle I like to take my capsules with grapefruit juice. From my understanding it helps with maximum absorption into your system. Good luck, and go kill it!!!!

You can run Halo at 75mgs however being this your first run better to keep it in the safe zone to see how your body will react. You are running a six week ph cycle for first time, so IMO you are right where you need to be. Take the others as recommended, really no timing in them except recommended to space out evenly throughout the day for best absorption. Your timing for halo and cyano are money.

Just a side not, when I do a ph cycle I like to take my capsules with grapefruit juice. From my understanding it helps with maximum absorption into your system. Good luck, and go kill it!!!!

Awesome, I'll keep the dosage at what I"m currently doing and will continue to do so for the cycle..
When should I start the PCT..(last week of the cycle?, then do I just follow those directions?)

I'm of course taking the 'AdvCycleSupport' daily for support.

What about:[FONT=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anabolic Matrix, Ultra Male and E Control....when should I run these for optimal use? Thanks again guys![/FONT]

You should start your pct once the ph cycle ends.....

I'm a fighter who's trying to get back in the circut quick. I need something to boost my workouts to the next level and help me cut without losing and possibly increasing my strength and power. I took the halo/cyano stack and saw pretty good results but didn't quite get the results i was looking for. What would you recommend? I was thinking about the DecaDrol/Super-Dmz stack with Osta.

Hey whats up guys, gotta admit for as long as much as i troll these forums its nice to finally post. :)
I'm usually a little standoffish when it comes to this cause i'm still young turning 22 in a couple months.

So before i ask ill let you get a better understanding of my body type and experience , I've been lifting since i was 15 and didn't start properly training until i was 17. I've played a lot of sports and trained with the fire department while lifting so keeping weight on has been bitch due to all the constant cardio. Needless to say over the last couple years that's slowed down a lot and all I've been doing is lifting and eating like crazy trying to put the weight on.

Super DMZ and Methadrol have been sold out and i've been counting the days down and now that its here, I was hoping to get a couple answers from Chris and Neck and anyone else with experience. My goal is to put on anywhere from 15-25 pounds I know thats quite a jump and hopefully i can keep it on without alot of it being shedded water weight. My quetion is with the 2.0 being alot more potent is still okay to stack with deca?

If you even consider me stacking them. my experience with ph is low but i've had experience starting over the last 2 years
with other compounds like winne and test e

my stats
height: 5'11
weight: 168
Bf: 5.1%

daily diet: 4,400 to 5,000 calories, 280-300 grams of protein

thanks again guys

Also if i did run the stack with the deca my outline would follow your stack outline just with a added serm probably clomid 75/50/50/25 the last 4 weeks

Hello my names david trevino I'm 24 years old and am currently taking halo extreme 2 pills a day and andvanced cycle support 2 pills a day also I've already been taking it for almost 3 weeks and I'm not seeing much results, I heard from somebody it might be cause I'm not taking a test booster with it but I was just planning on taking ultra male rx right after I'm done with my halo extreme, so I was just wondering if I need 2 go ahead and start taking the ultra male now, or would it be ok to just take it when I'm done with the halo extreme..any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Hey whats up guys, gotta admit for as long as much as i troll these forums its nice to finally post. :)
I'm usually a little standoffish when it comes to this cause i'm still young turning 22 in a couple months.

So before i ask ill let you get a better understanding of my body type and experience , I've been lifting since i was 15 and didn't start properly training until i was 17. I've played a lot of sports and trained with the fire department while lifting so keeping weight on has been bitch due to all the constant cardio. Needless to say over the last couple years that's slowed down a lot and all I've been doing is lifting and eating like crazy trying to put the weight on.

Super DMZ and Methadrol have been sold out and i've been counting the days down and now that its here, I was hoping to get a couple answers from Chris and Neck and anyone else with experience. My goal is to put on anywhere from 15-25 pounds I know thats quite a jump and hopefully i can keep it on without alot of it being shedded water weight. My quetion is with the 2.0 being alot more potent is still okay to stack with deca?

If you even consider me stacking them. my experience with ph is low but i've had experience starting over the last 2 years
with other compounds like winne and test e

my stats
height: 5'11
weight: 168
Bf: 5.1%

daily diet: 4,400 to 5,000 calories, 280-300 grams of protein

thanks again guys

Yes you can stack them bro, but just ensure you are very intuned with your body as these types of stacks are what I consider extreme stacks and shouldn't be done unless you know what you are doing. Sorry for the late response on this.

Also if i did run the stack with the deca my outline would follow your stack outline just with a added serm probably clomid 75/50/50/25 the last 4 weeks

I would recommend a protocol for clomid like this, 75/75/50/50

Hello my names david trevino I'm 24 years old and am currently taking halo extreme 2 pills a day and andvanced cycle support 2 pills a day also I've already been taking it for almost 3 weeks and I'm not seeing much results, I heard from somebody it might be cause I'm not taking a test booster with it but I was just planning on taking ultra male rx right after I'm done with my halo extreme, so I was just wondering if I need 2 go ahead and start taking the ultra male now, or would it be ok to just take it when I'm done with the halo extreme..any advice would be greatly apreciated.

Check the other thread you started for your answer bro. :D

No worries brother, that's what we are here for. Good luck.

MY FIRST CYCLE, I've been researching a lot in the forum.
My stat are to:
Height = 6.23 f
Weight = 202 p
BF = 18 ~ 20%
age = 31
I started training was 176 pounds, training for about 2 ~ 2 1/2 years I learned to train myself to eating well around 4000 calories a day sometimes more.
And I saw that the forum would be good to start Halo cycle.
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Male Ultra Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
Control E-Rx - a bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Rx Male - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Rx Male - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

My question is? I would be good to add the rx-Osta and how and when to use?
products that are a daily cap what would be the best time to take?
And I've been reading and I was worried about Gyno, and saw that everyone says it is good to have nova in hands, if it appear the Gyno, I have to stop taking Ph and start Nova plus the PCT indicated above, or just Nova, or not I have to worrier or if i have to take where to buy Nova and take how and how long?
Can deliver in Japan? I continue with my supplements like bcaa, creatine?

Sorry for alots of Q, and thkvm!

Back