• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stacking IML Prods

MY FIRST CYCLE, I've been researching a lot in the forum.
My stat are to:
Height = 6.23 f
Weight = 202 p
BF = 18 ~ 20%
age = 31
I started training was 176 pounds, training for about 2 ~ 2 1/2 years I learned to train myself to eating well around 4000 calories a day sometimes more.
And I saw that the forum would be good to start Halo cycle.
PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Male Ultra Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
Control E-Rx - a bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 2 caps daily (1 cap taken two times daily)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Rx Male - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Rx Male - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

My question is? I would be good to add the rx-Osta and how and when to use?
products that are a daily cap what would be the best time to take?
And I've been reading and I was worried about Gyno, and saw that everyone says it is good to have nova in hands, if it appear the Gyno, I have to stop taking Ph and start Nova plus the PCT indicated above, or just Nova, or not I have to worrier or if i have to take where to buy Nova and take how and how long?
Can deliver in Japan? I continue with my supplements like bcaa, creatine?

Sorry for alots of Q, and thkvm!

Don't worry about all the questions bro, ask a way as we are all here to help.

I wouldn't add osta rx in to the cycle but would wait till after you complete your cycle and pct to add it in to help keep gains and build upon what you already have. Next Halo is a very mild PH, doesn't aromatise so you shoudn't have any gyno flare up. However if you are paranoid like many first time users then having Nolva on hand is a good idea and can I recommend CEM products, something you can check out.
I am not sure if they deliver overseas, something you will have to check out on their site. Yes you can keep taking your other supplements, BCAA is a must, creatine I am not a fan of it as it causes water retention but some folks use it to help with injury prevention and faster recovery, so its up to your own personal decision.

If you are going to use Nolva a simple protocol would be like this 40/40/20/20mgs. That means you would take 40mgs everyday for two weeks, then 20mgs everyday for two more weeks.

I don't recommend using nolva until sides are prevalent. My rule is if you don't need it then don't waste it. Halo is the mild PH compared to the others and I can just about guarantee you won't need nolva.

Hi guys,

I have been reading this fantastic thread on PH and got to learn alot from you guys. I am new to body building but I have been running marathons for over 4 years. My goal is to build a medium size, lean cut, defined body and I hope you guys can guide me along the way. I recently ordered a set of Halo Extreme Stack and its my first time on PH.

My profile:
Weight:160lbs
Height: 5'10"
bodyfat: 20%

I have a question on PCT. I understand that the Ultra Male and Econtrol is part of PCT, am I correct? Do I still need further supplements besides the BCAA?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks biggie for the advice. Will try the Halo on 75mg.

Do you have to wait 30 days before you use another product? I'm doing Halo 2 caps a day for two weeks now and have 2.0 and Osta next but not to sure how to do my cycle i'm a newbie.

Would it be a bad idea to stack halo with some superdrol i have laying around? im a pretty experienced user

That cycle is for a very experienced user. I would recommend anyone trying this until after running 4 cycle of mix and match up to this point. Advanced cycles are ran when you know how your body clicks.

I will be running w halo extreme soon. Can I continue to do my marathon runs with the stacks?

Hoping for help...just got Halo Stack in and wanted to know best way to use for best results. Very new to this but have been lifting for 2 years. Very hard gainer and want to bulk as much as possible in next 3 months, I have increased cal intake, eating 6 times a day, lifting heavier...

Stats: 5'9 170 age-38 body fat-7%

Not to worried about side effects but could really use some insight.. Thanks!

need advice..
i'm just wanna start with IML pro hormone supplement after do the cycle of my ironlabs pro hormone

i want a gain muscle and lose fat
May i stack cyanostane rx with super dmz 2.0 ?

with the dosage cyano : 1 caps am 1 caps pm
super dmz : 1 caps am 1 caps pm

and may i know the result after stacking that two pro hormone?

Cyano has cyano 15 mg and Dimethazine 10mg per cap, SDMZ 2.0 has Dimethazine 10mg and Methylstenbolone 10mg per cap.... SDMZ is pretty potent by itself, if you're gonna stack anything else with it, you should try Osta Rx. Will be easier on your liver too, as far as results go, only way to know for sure is to run it, but if your diet and exercise is on-point you should see some good gains

so its better to stack halo xtreme with cyano? Because my friend told me to stack cyano with super dmz . But like you say it will hard for our liver right? how if i consume the liver support and protect ( saw palmeto . milk thistle . etc all in one )

if for stand alone , with once is better? cyano / super dmz .
my goal is to lose fat and add some muscle and xtreme power

we don't have any osta - rx in our country
we only have : super dmz , cyano , halo xtreme , methadrol and decadrol
which one is better?

weight : 90 kg
height : 185 cm

Super DMZ is much stronger. You should always use liver support on your cycles. As for osta-rx, you can try here if you want: http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironmaglabs-osta-rx.html They ship internationally. I've ordered from them before and received good service. I would not stack SDMZ with cyano, but I'm sure someone out there has done it before. Metha-drol is the strongest product by IML as far as building size and strength goes, but I would stick to SDMZ... can't go wrong

so if i want a cut some bodyfat
which one better? methadrol / super dmz?
many people say that super dmz is so powerful and it will give you result in just one bottle
i don't know whether it correct or not
now i use clomid for the pct after using ironlabs prohormone

i just order my super dmz
however mine still the old version
what the difference between the old and new version? are the effect just the same? or pretty similar? thx

hello , i just finished my super dmz old formula , how ever it not work well to my body . I got dizzy almost every day ( maybe my body cannot accept this pro hormone / maybe this pro hormone is too strong ) . Now i want a ask several question about cyano n halo xtreme . Is it good to stack this two kind of pro hormone in order to get my body lean with a strong muscle n power ? And how if i add some on cycle support? In order not to have the side effect of this pro hormone . if i jsut want to take 1 pro hormone , which one do you prefer? cyano / halo xtreme? thanks

hello , i just finished my super dmz old formula , how ever it not work well to my body . I got dizzy almost every day ( maybe my body cannot accept this pro hormone / maybe this pro hormone is too strong ) . Now i want a ask several question about cyano n halo xtreme . Is it good to stack this two kind of pro hormone in order to get my body lean with a strong muscle n power ? And how if i add some on cycle support? In order not to have the side effect of this pro hormone . if i jsut want to take 1 pro hormone , which one do you prefer? cyano / halo xtreme? thanks

Sounds like you were dehydrated. How much water did you drink on cycle? what supports did u take on cycle? With running Halo and Cyano it will lean you out with proper diet and training. Make sure to take 8 weeks off or weeks on cycle + weeks on pct=time off until you can run another ph cycle. Id go with halo and cyano, run halo for 6 weeks at 75mg a day and cyano ay 4 weeks at 45mgs a day both split into 3 doses. Use IML ACS and clomid for pct.

Sounds like you were dehydrated. How much water did you drink on cycle? what supports did u take on cycle? With running Halo and Cyano it will lean you out with proper diet and training. Make sure to take 8 weeks off or weeks on cycle + weeks on pct=time off until you can run another ph cycle. Id go with halo and cyano, run halo for 6 weeks at 75mg a day and cyano ay 4 weeks at 45mgs a day both split into 3 doses. Use IML ACS and clomid for pct.

i drink about 6 litre water per day . i don't take any support during my dmz cycle . may I know the use of decadrol? is it better to stack deca with cyano or cyano with halo? I use clomid cycle support for pct also , how ever when i do the next cycle with IML pro hormone i will use the cycle support during my pro hormone cycle not during the pct cycle . Is it ok?

I bought the complete Halo ext stack and i just wanted to know the timing and/or spacing of all the products. I know how many of each supp to take E/D, but just wanted to know the best time.

thanks in advance for all the help!!

I bought the complete Halo ext stack and i just wanted to know the timing and/or spacing of all the products. I know how many of each supp to take E/D, but just wanted to know the best time.

thanks in advance for all the help!!

And just some quick stats of me...

30yrs old
190lbs
10% bf
5'11
10yrs + lifting
Current supps: multi, fish oil, super enzyme, joint support, biotin.

Diet: 3433.5 calorie intake (290.75 protein, 384.5 carb, 77.25 fat)

Last year I purchased the original Super DMZ stack, and it worked wonders! I recently purchased 4 bottles of Super DMZ 2.0 through Blackstone Labs, but I don't have any of the supporting supplements included in the original stack. It would be great if IML offered a stack option that included only Advanced Cycle Support, Ultra Male, and E-Control Rx. Perhaps these three items bundled together could be offered at a small discount?

Ok, I have a stacking question.
I've run multiple stack from IML. I ran Halo, SDMZ, Halo/Cyano, and my last was Methadrol. I seemed to respond well to all of them. I think the Halo and the Methadrol are the ones I noticed the best result from, but I think I was a little more strict on my nutrition with these as well. I experienced pretty much zero sides from any of them, no gyno, not even acne..with the exception that running Halo crushes my HDL (as in drops <15).
So I'm coming back into competition season and looking for a stack to help me increase hardness while also helping to cut fat and dry out. The Halo seemed to work great for this but I really don't like the idea of crashing my HDL to often. I have 5 bottles of SDMZ on hand (one of the original and four of the 2.0). Is there something I could stack with this that would give me similar results as the Halo?

Ok, I have a stacking question.
I've run multiple stack from IML. I ran Halo, SDMZ, Halo/Cyano, and my last was Methadrol. I seemed to respond well to all of them. I think the Halo and the Methadrol are the ones I noticed the best result from, but I think I was a little more strict on my nutrition with these as well. I experienced pretty much zero sides from any of them, no gyno, not even acne..with the exception that running Halo crushes my HDL (as in drops <15).
So I'm coming back into competition season and looking for a stack to help me increase hardness while also helping to cut fat and dry out. The Halo seemed to work great for this but I really don't like the idea of crashing my HDL to often. I have 5 bottles of SDMZ on hand (one of the original and four of the 2.0). Is there something I could stack with this that would give me similar results as the Halo?

I know you want to stay away from Halo but a 6 week Halo/Cyano stack is a killer cutting cycle. I ate my maintenance diet and gained 6lbs while dropping 1% in body fat. Cyano is an awesome cutting cycle, very dry. You could run it at 3 caps a day for 6 weeks for an awesome cut. DMZ will definitely help you maintain mass and hardness during a cut, but you will definitely still pack on the lbs. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your input Gospelwarrior. I know that is a potent stack I have run it before and got good results. I got great results from running just Halo solo. But you're right, I'm trying to avoid Halo if possible. Having one's HDL drop to under 15 mg/dl is not a good habit to get into....unless of course you enjoy cardiac arrest. So I was just wondering if there was another product I could stack with the SMDZ I have on hand that could give me similar results or if I should just run the SDMZ solo.

DMZ is great by itself but I have stacked it with deca in the past with good results.

DMZ is great by itself but I have stacked it with deca in the past with good results.

This is a great stack but more for a bulk imo. If you really want a cut I'd do Cyano at 3 caps a day for 6 weeks.

HI MY NAME CHARLES VERY NEW TO IRONMAGLABS SITE,I WOULD LIKE 2 KNOW FOR A BEGINNER WHAT SHOULD START MY CYCLE WITH, I'M THINKING superDmz/Halo Ex ANY ADVICE FOR A BEGINNER. ALSO AGE:24 HEIGHT 60 WEIGHT 220 AND I HAVE USE DBOL BEFORE.

HI MY NAME CHARLES VERY NEW TO IRONMAGLABS SITE,I WOULD LIKE 2 KNOW FOR A BEGINNER WHAT SHOULD START MY CYCLE WITH, I'M THINKING superDmz/Halo Ex ANY ADVICE FOR A BEGINNER. ALSO AGE:24 HEIGHT 60 WEIGHT 220 AND I HAVE USE DBOL BEFORE.

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Shopping Cart:
2x Cyanostane
4x 1-Andro
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle

WEEKS 1 - 6
Cyanostane
3 caps daily

1-Andro
6 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

LMK if you have any questions, or need help with absolutely anything.

Back