• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stacking IML Prods

First time on here... How are these products still available with all the enforcement surrounding PH's in the past few years.. Axis labs, Myogenix etc?? I have heard great things about IML products but am skeptical that they really work.. Is IML just smarter than the FDA??

Read the forum... thousands of customers will tell you they work myself included. Read up and try for yourself.

New member here. Im trying the andro stack. I will be doing the recommended dose of 1-andro and 4-andro for four weeks. I will be using cycle support throughout and doing econtrol for pct. Should I use anamabolic matrix rx for the first four weeks as well?

Height:73"
Weight: 180

New member here. Im trying the andro stack. I will be doing the recommended dose of 1-andro and 4-andro for four weeks. I will be using cycle support throughout and doing econtrol for pct. Should I use anamabolic matrix rx for the first four weeks as well?

Height:73"
Weight: 180
This is going to be a very mild stack, I'd recommend stacking Trenabol (you can use adrenolin10 to get 10% OFF your order at Blackstone Labs) in there as well. It is also nonmethylated and it will greatly enhance the results of the cycle. Also, for ANY hormonal cycle methylated or nonmethylated, a SERM is required. I'd recommend clomiphene citrate (Clomid). Check Osta-Gain or Purity-Solutions.net

Hello all. Newbie to the forum, and somewhat of a newbie to the world of PH.

I'm just finishing up my first stack ever, ran Halo for 6 weeks and just started taking my e-control today actually. Gotta say, I LOVED the stack. I want to go a little more crazy next time though. I was thinking of running M-sten and throwing the halo in as well. Any thoughts on this? Should I run the Halo for 6 weeks again, and keep the m-sten at the recommended dosage? Also, is m-sten the methyl stack everyone talks about? Sorry, again I'm a newbie to all this. I'm thinking of running this stack in about 6-8 weeks

Oh, a little background. 31 years old, currently at 275lbs. Been training with weights since I was around 10, started lifting seriously in the gym when I was around 18-19. Have always loved lifting weights, sadly I was never a fan of cardio until the past year and a half or so, lol. Lost 80lbs in the past year and a half, all naturally.

Thanks in advance for any help/info. Looking forward to really hitting it up hard in the future!

What would someone recommend for a 27 y/o, height 6'3", weight 225. I have used a test booster called Liquitest from PharmaPro for about 4 months back when I was 18 but nothing similar since. I have been working out pretty regularly for about 5 years but havent gotten the muscle gains Ive been looking for. I want to gain muscle mass but also try to lean down as much as possible while bulking, but bulking is a little more important right now. Thanks!

Hi, I'm Aries - I am 48 and weight 269 at 6'0 even. I've been working out and lifting weights since I was a young buck in 8th grade. I've taken all kind of supplements but have never taken pro-hormones. I'm looking to purchase the epistane, halo and osta -- Can you tell me how to run these three in a cycle.

Back