• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Want to know If I can log for IronMaglabs

HugoV

Registered
Reaction score
My Name is Hugo- I have been a bodybuilder for 16 year now. Love the sport-art. I want to know If I can log for you guys. I would love to log the coming OSTA RX. I am interested in this product, because I have used the ostarine form other vendors(PP, osta-gain). I would love to compare the product form other vendor to your new product. I also have alot of experience with other pro-hormones- like metha-drol,super-dmz. Also stand alone SD,EPI,propadrol,D-zine, a few AIs. I can do full logs-pic,blood. I have done many for MD forum.

Hugo, would you need supplies or do you have all you need? This can be brought up.

I only need the Osta RX. Otherwise I have PCT(Nolva), liver, and other support supplements.

Will check into this.

Thank for responding and your consideration. I am exited an grateful that you guy are coming out with Osta Rx.

I only need the Osta RX. Otherwise I have PCT(Nolva), liver, and other support supplements.

none of that is necessary with Osta Rx, it can be run as a stand alone (bridging) or with PCT, but by itself it does not require PCT or liver support.

Thanks for the info- I have heard some sites say there is some shutdown. But I have used ostarine 2 x(other vendors) and with no PCT.

If you take to high of an amount yes it can be suppressive, that is why we decided to reduce our formula down to 20mg of Ostarine per 3 caps (1 serving), it's one of those things where more is not necessarily better.

If you take to high of an amount yes it can be suppressive, that is why we decided to reduce our formula down to 20mg of Ostarine per 3 caps (1 serving), it's one of those things where more is not necessarily better.

Smart!! Over dosing can also create yellowing of the eyes on top of being suppressive.

I saw that OSTA-RX is available today- on your site. Price is $80- which is very high. Do you think price will go down? Also are you going to allow other site like(PHF,lockout)-to sell this. Want to try this but right now price is high, which is keeping me away.

i would love to log anything for this company. this is THE best supplement company ever.

Thanks guys. Prince has built a very strong castle with Heavyiron leading the nights!!!

Back