• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How much muscle will i lose?

dowens815

Registered
Reaction score
I dont know how to calibrate body fat percentage but i have barely enough covering my abs that they are not visible. i hit the gym everyday with two days off but mon wed fri ill run at a pretty fast pace non-stop for 10 mins straight then ill get straight off and jump on the bike and go at a face pace non-stop for another 10 mins. averaging about 4 miles between both. im still looking to build muscle but im just tryin to get my body fat precentage down so my abs will show. so how much muscle you think i will lose? or you think with me already workin out ill just stay where i am not gaining any muscle but keep losing the body fat. id rather not have abs than lose my muscle. haha i weigh 195 and i can see my top 2 and the lower is hard. when i work abs ill do about 400 moves. but let me know what yall think and know from experience. thanks

I dont know how to calibrate body fat percentage but i have barely enough covering my abs that they are not visible. i hit the gym everyday with two days off but mon wed fri ill run at a pretty fast pace non-stop for 10 mins straight then ill get straight off and jump on the bike and go at a face pace non-stop for another 10 mins. averaging about 4 miles between both. im still looking to build muscle but im just tryin to get my body fat precentage down so my abs will show. so how much muscle you think i will lose? or you think with me already workin out ill just stay where i am not gaining any muscle but keep losing the body fat. id rather not have abs than lose my muscle. haha i weigh 195 and i can see my top 2 and the lower is hard. when i work abs ill do about 400 moves. but let me know what yall think and know from experience. thanks

Are you using any iml prods? Kind of confused what your really asking my brother.

I dont know how to calibrate body fat percentage but i have barely enough covering my abs that they are not visible. i hit the gym everyday with two days off but mon wed fri ill run at a pretty fast pace non-stop for 10 mins straight then ill get straight off and jump on the bike and go at a fast pace non-stop for another 10 mins. averaging about 4 miles between both. im still looking to build muscle but im just tryin to get my body fat precentage down so my abs will show. so how much muscle you think i will lose? or you think with me already workin out ill just stay where i am not gaining any muscle but keep losing the body fat. id rather not have abs than lose my muscle. haha i weigh 195 and i can see my top 2 and the lower is hard. when i work abs ill do about 400 moves. but let me know what yall think and know from experience. thanks

Calculate body fat? It's an imprecise science at best.

Regardless, how much fat or muscle you lose is highly individual.

What are you doing right now so far as diet goes?

I've never counted calories or worried about macros but have done an informal version of keto (high protein, low carb, moderate fat) to trim down.

I'm no bodybuilder, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Q-gID3Bcs

Back