• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Msten & 4andro stack

You can lower the msten dosage. U can open a msten cap and put 75% of its pownder into a shake or water.. Find out the dosage that dont give u the nausea feeling... in my case if i go more than 12mg i feel like shit.

Sent from Galaxy S2 by Tapatalk 2
Im taking 2 caps in the morning. And 2 caps 4 andro. Im slowly getting used to feeling normal but I still feel light headed throughout the day. Kinda dont wanna mess with opening the capsule. Just want to see if my body will get used to the dose. I know 4 andro is best at caps but im scared to up it yet lol. Ill wait till 2nd or 3rd week. Might run this for 6 weeks depending on how I feel

Two msten caps at once? I would split that for sure .. one morning one evening

Today I have been noticing some pains right below my belly. Idk what this is or how. Any info would be great. I'm not sure if it's dealing with the cycle but I know for sure it's not a stomach ache from food

There is ur intestine .. never heard of any problem specialy that u are just few days on cycle.. Probabily u got hurt doing abs or some shit movement

Ok starting week 2. Had a few bump I'n the first week on dosing but I think I got it don't smoothly without too much spikes I'n the BP.
I weighed myself this morning 173 but I did eat breakfast so I wouldn't say I gained or loss. Overall feeling right now is good and looking forward to this coming week on the progress.

Almost 3 weeks I'n and I'm starting to see strength gains! Taking a day off tomorrow since my workout was pretty intense but I'll be back at it Friday with a pic. Weight it staying stable. Haven't been concentrating on my diet as much but will try to keep the proteins high.

Pics look almost the same but I'm feeling the Msten kick In and gains are going up! Most of the exercises are about 5 - 10lbs added! Feeling beastly. Also a little short tempered at work but controllable

Keeping you guys update.
Cycle is going great right now. Every time I'm I'n the gym I feel like I'm giving 150% and gains are crazy. Body seems to be looking better. Weight is staying the same. I think I gotta do better with my diet. Feeling incredible.
To everyone who wants to do this Msten. I suggest 6 weeks instead of 4 because it kicked I'n about 2 weeks for me and only gets better. Going on the my 4th week on Friday and I'm hoping better gains will come.
Also suggest to spread out your doses due to the rough start I had with headaches but overall it's way better. I do feel slight headaches come I'n and out but it's nothing to complain about. Just gotta drink plenty of water.

I have a question to whoever still reads my logs lol.
I'm going to be working a grave yard shift so my sleep schedule is going to change. Would it be ok if I change the dosing times? So say Monday I start at 10pm and work till 6am. Sunday I would take my normal dosing at 930am and take my second dosing at around 430pm. What time could I take my Monday's dosing since my sleeping schedule would be changed? I'm scared for overlapping them to close. What would be a good time to take it? I'm planning to work out after work around 7am then head home and sleep.

Is it only for one shift?

Im going to be having 2 jobs but 1 of them I'm not so sure what days I work. For sure 6 days out of the week will be grave. So I'm going to base the new doses on my grave yard shift

This pic I turned the light on so you can see the definition more. I am the same weight still

Seeing good gains .. try to run it for five weeks if u are not feeling bad side effects

Seeing good gains .. try to run it for five weeks if u are not feeling bad side effects

This is my 5th week. Running it for 6 weeks. Got my nolvadex, ultra male, and e control ready. Just order a whole bunch of goodies this weekend for my next cycle.

Huge difference in that last pic. Keep it up your looking much more muscular.

great job.

Entering my 6th week. Overall feel is the same as when It first hit me at 3rd week. Sad to be closing on my last week but also excited to try maintain this during PCT

Anyone tried pro gear? I'm looking into doing a 8week cycle starting with pro gear 1-4weeks then Msten 5-8weeks. Any onto would be nice.

Nice Clean gain..I'm imagining you will get a gain like you would should you run an HRT dose combined with a dry dbol
Good choice, very safe and looking forward to seeing the end result :) I'm using Msten now and I love it..ZERO sides except Back pumps (make sure you stretch on Squat and leg day afterward!! Trust me on this one :) )

What brand is that Tudca and where did you get it?? Can you PM me? TY
I read somehwere here about stacking m-sten & epi andro, cant find it now, but just wanted to state with the OP's stack and the epi andro and strict diet, is really good, with no elevated BP and No headaches:D. Fat is disappearing, can't get enough gym time.

Back