• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Long term compound run

DeathClock90

Registered
Reaction score
Guys I was thinking about running a long cycle of tren with some epi at the end. I want to know what you all think.
Week 1: tren 20mgs
Week 2: tren 30mgs
Week 3: tren 40mgs
Week 4: tren 40mgs
Week 5: tren 40mgs
Week 6: tren 40mgs epi 40mgs
Week 7: tren 40mgs epi 40mgs
Week 8: tren 40mgs epi 40mgs
Week 9: tren 40mgs epi 40mgs
Week 10: tren 40mgs epi 40mgs

standard pct with all the assist and daa and either e control or erase pro.
Of course it would be clomid double the mgs for first 15 the. Base the last 15

My main question is progesterone. I want to order a caber or something like that but could I run I dopa and nothing else for prolactin or would a suicide ai just work? I think I'm pretty prolactin sensitive and is this worth the run

The only way to know if are "prolactin sensitive" is to get blood work. Are your levels elevated to begin with? If you have elevated levels why even play around with a compound that might aggravate the issue? There are plenty of other combinations of other compounds that will produce similar effects without the worries of prolactin issues.

I think it is borderline ridiculous when a person has to take multiple ancillaries on cycle just so they can ward off the sides from a single compound (ie. caber, A.I., Nolva). Although I have done this myself, lol. Do what you must but I'd take it as a sign the compound is not meant for you. I had to adopt this approach myself for all tren type products but have managed to find suitable replacements to reach my desired goals.

Keep this in mind.....In theory any and all gyno issues are physiologically impossible if estrogen is kept under control from the very beginning of the cycle.

There's some good advice in here, however the Tren dosage is pretty low imho. I'd recommend at least 80mg, if not 120mg. Epi-Andro would work very synergistically with the tren, you may consider adding that to the cycle.

keep in mind
It doesn't change my response. Gyno from being fat and from puberty is a little different than from running designers. Perhaps if it was an aromatizable compound like Alpha 1 I would have suggested otherwise, but it's not. It's a progestin - it'd be a waste to run Tren so low imho; I wouldn't see OP making any productive gains until the Epi kicks in, where as he could be making progress in week 2 if he ups the dosage of Tren to something more proper

The only way to know if are "prolactin sensitive" is to get blood work. Are your levels elevated to begin with? If you have elevated levels why even play around with a compound that might aggravate the issue? There are plenty of other combinations of other compounds that will produce similar effects without the worries of prolactin issues.

i notice prolactin issues with daa. So I figured a designer would be 100 times greater. Something as simple as erase pro ran along with the daa fixes the issue from what I've seen. This is the reason I am worried I go to university so free bloodwork is in my tuition and everything is fine rightnow.

There's some good advice in here, however the Tren dosage is pretty low imho. I'd recommend at least 80mg, if not 120mg. Epi-Andro would work very synergistically with the tren, you may consider adding that to the cycle.

Thanks for the advise I will take that into account.. That means ill be going through bottles quick! Haha

Thanks for the advise I will take that into account.. That means ill be going through bottles quick! Haha
Run it your way, then perhaps you'll see it my way lol

Run it your way, then perhaps you'll see it my way lol

No! You misunderstood me. I'm going to run it at 80! I just was saying that'll be a lot of bottles!
ill try past 80 but idk how sides will be.

I'm sorry, I'm going to have to call bs on this one. After taking a blood test and being on erase with daa my serm levels went from 430s to about 700s in 2-3 weeks. E2 went from about 23 to mid 30s too. I'm sorry but I find this information irrelevant. Also I would notice prolactin high from itchy nips and random pain like symptoms. L dopa or velvet bean from powerful always helped.

Maybe I missed the reasoning here but if you are gyno prone why the hell are you taking Tren???

Because it can be controlled. That's a obvious answer... Why do you drive fast if it increases your chance of death? People just do. I want to take tren do to non methyl compound so I can run it longer

In my opinion you are making an incredibly poor choice since tren products are notorious for prolactin related sides. You stated that you were prolactin sensitive. What sense does it make to take tren when there are plenty of other compounds that dont elevate prolactin levels? Get some Prami or caber and dose it before you start lactating. I would also suggest running an AI on cycle to control estro levels. Enjoy your experimenting. Live and learn. Good luck.

In my opinion you are making an incredibly poor choice since tren products are notorious for prolactin related sides. You stated that you were prolactin sensitive. What sense does it make to take tren when there are plenty of other compounds that dont elevate prolactin levels? Get some Prami or caber and dose it before you start lactating. I would also suggest running an AI on cycle to control estro levels. Enjoy your experimenting. Live and learn. Good luck.

I have some caber from my uncle who had to take it for past reasons. If there is a compound that cuts bf and isn't a methyl compound ill gladly take it but I can't find anything like tren

you can use any compound, in conjunction with the right diet, feel free to browse the rest of the links in most popular tab, whole site is full of good info;

http://www.leangains.com/2010/06/intermittent-fasting-and-stubborn-body.html

If is actually how I lost all of my weight in the first place.. And my first run of epi I started 2k calories and about 3 weeks in rampt up to 3k cals very minimal fat in diet but gained a good bit of fat.
I just want a non methyl I can run for longer than 5 to 6 weeks I love the way I feel on cycle and I'm going to start pinning next year, I just want something good to hold me over.

Also transformation .

Back