• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Emergency help needed.. 3 weeks into SDMZ 2.0/4 andro/osta cycle

MatthewWolman

Registered
Reaction score
SDMZ 3 caps ed
4ANDRO 4 caps ed
OSTA 2 caps ed

(with all cycle supports and anabolic matrix plus other supps, zma, fish oil, etc.)

I started the SMDZ and Osta together for about six days because I was waiting for the 4Andro to come in. First six days were great, started mixing in the 4ANDRO and the past 2 1/2 weeks have been hell. Absolutely no appetite, no incredible gains or changes in body, extreme water retention. Fortunately, no gyno. Most importantly, im a banker for bank of america, my performance has been disgustingly horrible. I can't focus or think. Everyday I have a throbbing headache.

Whats wrong? Is Osta suppresing Andro? Vice Versa? What should I stop taking and how immediate can I stop taking it? I feel like I am on the verge of losng my job.

Any advice/help would be much appreciated.

Stay very well hydrated. 1.25-1.5 gallons of water daily. You are on a lot of orals brother. SDMZ at 2 caps daily is pretty stout. Might drop the dose.

Some guys see liver enzyme elevations on the orals you are using which leads to loss of appetite and lethargy. Hydrate and tone down the SDMZ would be my course of action. Are you taking the caps all at once or spreading them out throughout the day?

Taking all the caps all at once.. So you think I should go 2 caps dmz 4 caps andro 2 caps osta? I was thinking about just cutting the osta out all together. I know it is a lot of orals.. Im drinking like almost 3 gal of water a day

Taking all the caps all at once.. So you think I should go 2 caps dmz 4 caps andro 2 caps osta? I was thinking about just cutting the osta out all together. I know it is a lot of orals.. Im drinking like almost 3 gal of water a day

I would split the doses and take throughout the day. Take as directed on the bottle.

3 gallons is a lot of water. Are you honestly reporting that number? I have tried drinking that much and its nearly impossible for me.

Yeah.. going to cut down dmz to 2 a day and divide the dose (two times a day, 12 hours apart). Hah yeah with the water I have a half gallon bottle that i fill up and just slam half of it at a time about 6-7 times a day. I have a good tolerance for consumption (usually with eating too, like no problem, but appetite has been wrecked).

So 2 andro/1 dmz/1 osta 4 am and then same dose 4 pm. How does that sound?

Thank you so much again for your response!!

Sounds fine.

How are your electrolytes? With that much water being consumed I would be concerned that you are losing them.

Good point.. no outside supplementation for them. Will pick something up. Any suggestions?

Good point.. no outside supplementation for them. Will pick something up. Any suggestions?

IMO, I would definitely say 3 gal a day is overkill. 1.5 is good with 2 being a max. Too much water can deplete your vitamins and minerals. Water saturation is not good.

Im on Halo extreme stack and the first week i was getting headaches and dizziness too. I drank less water and felt alot better. For me it was too much water because i was forcing myself to drink water every chance i get. Im on the 3rd week now and i feel great.

Agreed with Heavy..hit it on the head.

I am seeing this alot with guys taking multiple orals and taking them all at once..This is not preferable. For one, you guys need to consider that you are spiking the hell out of your blood pressure when you do that. Not only that but you put tremendous stress on the liver by consuming 4 or 6 caps of something strong like this all at once. Something like EPI ANDRO you might be able to take multiple caps but even then..you want a consistent blood plasma level..Methyls you do not want to dose all at once. Besides most oral PHs and AAS have a peak after several hours only..so in lamens terms, the more often you take a product at a lower dosage, the safer and better it will work and less side effects. (this is what a consistent blood plasma level means)

So if you can break this up into 2-3 dosages during the day..this is better.

And be careful with that 3 gallons + water a day. That is dangerous. You can die from drinking too much water...and you can certainly induce medical issues and unconsciousness...its called "water intoxication" and can result in headaches and intoxication similar to being drunk, but even more dangerous because your brain can swell.

Bottom line guys new to PH's... Up your water intake for sure..but don't go out of control either.

I'n the same exact boat! I'm taking Msten and 4andro. Been feeling light headed about hr after dosing and headache becomes off an on throughout the day. 1st day I took 3msten 4 4andro 1 TUDCA 2 fish oil all at once plus pre workout hr later. Went to the gym and felt everything close I'n on me. Felt so close to going to the E.R.
Going to be spreading my dose through out the day tomorrow. Hopefully I don't get the headaches so I can up my 4andro back to 4caps

Ok guys thanks for the advice great insight I will definitely cut down the water intake (I have more than been forcing it down)

This has always been my point when I recommend split dosing between AM & PM & others say it don't matter. Taking all those caps at one sitting will hit you like a freight train..

Here's how I would lay it out;

DMZ ~ 1cap AM (when you wake up) & 1cap PM (before you go to bed)

4-Andro ~ 2caps AM (when you wake up) & 2caps PM (before you go to bed)

Osta Rx ~ 1cap AM (when you wake up) & 1cap PM (before you go to bed)

Like mentioned above, hydration is key but 3gals is way too much. 1.5gal is my goal usually (not a bad idea to throw in "a" Gatorade after your work out). Be sure to follow up with us on how things shake out. Your getting lots of good advice here.

I'n the same exact boat! I'm taking Msten and 4andro. Been feeling light headed about hr after dosing and headache becomes off an on throughout the day. 1st day I took 3msten 4 4andro 1 TUDCA 2 fish oil all at once plus pre workout hr later. Went to the gym and felt everything close I'n on me. Felt so close to going to the E.R.
Going to be spreading my dose through out the day tomorrow. Hopefully I don't get the headaches so I can up my 4andro back to 4caps

Split the dosing up like I recommended to the OP & I believe things will be on the level.

Split the dose this morning. Felt ok.. Was ready to get it at the gym. Got in at started squatting but I still felt a little overwhelmed so I stopped early, came back and laid down for a little. Feel ok still.. No appetite. Drank a gatorade and I think that helped a little. I am taking in to great consideration the comments about liver enzymes... Can I double the dosage on ASC? Would that help? Just overall lack of motivation and desire to really do anything.. which is a far cry from how I normally am. Day 1 on dosage split so I am thinking it might take a day or two to really have an impact on my well being.

But definitely again do want to give a big thanks to everyone who has taken their time to help me with this. My biggest worry is my job performance, where as I am usually one of the top performers in my whole market, I can barely even talk to people and have absolutely no drive at work :(

Split the dose this morning. Felt ok.. Was ready to get it at the gym. Got in at started squatting but I still felt a little overwhelmed so I stopped early, came back and laid down for a little. Feel ok still.. No appetite. Drank a gatorade and I think that helped a little. I am taking in to great consideration the comments about liver enzymes... Can I double the dosage on ASC? Would that help? Just overall lack of motivation and desire to really do anything.. which is a far cry from how I normally am. Day 1 on dosage split so I am thinking it might take a day or two to really have an impact on my well being.

But definitely again do want to give a big thanks to everyone who has taken their time to help me with this. My biggest worry is my job performance, where as I am usually one of the top performers in my whole market, I can barely even talk to people and have absolutely no drive at work :(
Plenty of solid advice in this thread, man; you should be feeling better in no time.

Do not take your methyls all at once. Split them throughout the day and do not exceed recommended dosages.

A lot of people get stressed during cycles, despite taking all of the necessary steps and precautions to be as safe as possible. As long you as you are following all of the advice given here ^ you have nothing to worry about. :cool: Staying cool, calm, and collected is one of the most important parts of running a successful cycle, of any compound.

Of course.. I do understand what you are saying. I think I've narrowed it down to a single issue.. I have a consistent, non-stop migraine. It is stopping my ability to think and suppressing my drive to perform at work. My performance in the gym is not being hindered so much, but the drive is some what hindered. Can't thank you guys enough for your support though. I will get this figured out!!

Of course.. I do understand what you are saying. I think I've narrowed it down to a single issue.. I have a consistent, non-stop migraine. It is stopping my ability to think and suppressing my drive to perform at work. My performance in the gym is not being hindered so much, but the drive is some what hindered. Can't thank you guys enough for your support though. I will get this figured out!!

anytime brother.

anyone have any tips for the migraine? energy levels are up and motivation is up. i just cant think clearly. appetite is good too, but thats probably cause i havent eaten much today.

My manager pulled me aside today and told me that he can clearly tell something is wrong with me. I can't think, I can't practically do anything. To be honest... it fucking really sucks. My head is in a complete cloud all day, I can't think or focus at all. I so badly want to stay on this cycle, I would LOVE to. But I really can't afford to lose my job. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how I can quickly clear my daily migraines and absolute inability to think in depth quickly?

It seems like I get a headache everytime I start a cycle but it usually stops after a few days. I'm thinking headaches are the norm, for me at least

Should I be on any sort of AI?? I just dont understand why I can't think and my head hurts so badly.

I use liquid vitamin b12. Keeps me on point. Make sure u are taking some kind of cycle support. Could be due to high blood pressure. Celery seed is good for keeping blood pressure in check.

U could have ur carb intake too low also.

Back