• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Skeptic

Drop the ultra male after pct. Take 4 weeks off. Start back at beginning of next cycle. Everything else looks good.

Drop the ultra male after pct. Take 4 weeks off. Start back at beginning of next cycle. Everything else looks good.

So bro, stay on AM & ACS after PCT?
Does it matter or is it just a personal choice?
Im open.

As it is I am stopping at the end of week5, because I have to be somewhere impt. in June & if I do another cycle I'd rather go in week 3 of new cycle vs week 2.

Thanks a bunch.
A lot of stuff is not new to me but ph & pct are.

I would drop the AM, as far as the ACS is concerned, I run it year round.

Sounds like a plan!
Thanks Chip & Neck.

It's been a while since I updated so here we go for ALL of you (maybe one person?........maybe?) who has been holding breath for my next post.

Ended my cycle after 5 weeks, was initially going to go 6.
The only reason I stopped a week short was timing because I have something to go (a big deal to me) in June and if I decide to do a second cycle I want be in week 3, vs week 2, anyway I digress.

First let me say I no way a "skeptic" of any IML product.
I feel they are as legit as they come and have my vote, and money, from here forward.

Ended the cycle at 248 lbs that a +13lbs from my start weight. Like I said I actually was not wanting to put on a ton of weight but with growth comes weight so all good. I just need to stay off a scale.

Strength was also way up, cannot specifically say how much but it was very noticeable. As an example I was just coming off a shoulder inj and was struggling to get 225# for 5 on bench, because of time off, loss of strength in arm etc. Last time I layed down to bench did 225# for 15, which is pretty close to where I was post inj.

Energy at the gym was awesome, never felt tired and and a ton of stamina. That also goes for outside the gym training.
Around dinner time though all I wanted to do was sleep.

Appetite was through the roof starting maybe week 4. All I wanted to do was eat, and could not get enough when I did.
My diet is very strict and robotic, I eat the same things everyday, 7 days a week. NO cheat days or cheat meals, that said at times if I could have pulled the door off the cabinets to eat them I would have and a few times if it was in cupboard I ate it, kids granola bars, peanuts by the handful, graham crackers etc, and large quantities of them I was out of control lol!

There was a noticeable change in physique, bigger, tighter etc.

In 2nd week of PCT now (econtrol, OSTA, UM, ACS & AM) will drop most of them at 4 weeks, ACS & OSTA for 8.

So far no real changes I can see.
However I feel like crap!
Overall Body aches, headache and back pump is terrible last week and half.
Will try Taurine and see if that helps with the back pumps, I hope so, they SUCK!

Drank anywhere between a gal to gal and half of water a day, closer to a gal actually.
No other supps. with this cycle.

Again A+ to IML
Look forward to round 2!

Last edited:
Apparently I have been sleep walking for the past three weeks, because I am now in week three of PCT and just realized I screwed things up a bit.

Started taking E right away vs waiting a week.
Any big deal that I went weeks 1-3 vs 2-4 with E?

Also for the past three weeks with OSTA I have just been taking all three pills in the am vs splitting them am/pm.
Also did same with the three E.

Any big deal in the long run?
Did I hurt my long term gains?

I only ask because as of yesterday I just feel different.
Strength still the same, energy and all that the same, just physically feel different and feel I look different?
Just feel softer/fater etc. Diet is still not an issue like I stated at beginning of thread.
Maybe I am just going crazy?

Either way thanks for the response and am now trying to decide what I will do in June for round two?

Thanks

I take all three Osta caps when I wakeup with a meal as well and I am still getting results.

Thanks Neck, looking forward to hear from others on OSTA and their experience on it.

I still plan on running it for the 8 weeks (tomorrow begins week 4) but so far I am not as blown away by it as I was hoping/expecting.

Correct me if Im wrong but does it really matter if you split up the caps through out the day with Osta? Most PH/DS have a shorter half life and thats the reason for the split of them right, to keep a constant flow? Osta has a 24hr half life so as long as you take all three at the 23.5 or 24hr mark it doesnt matter I believe.

Coming up on the end of 8 weeks of OSTA which I took through 4 weeks of PCT & 4 of bridge.

Now it's time to get things lined up for next cycle.
Leaning toward Cyano. I want to see how my body reacts to that vs doing another Halo cycle.

Any thoughts from the experts?

Results from Cyano vs Halo?

Thanks

What is your review of Osta bro?

What is your review of Osta bro?

Here are a quick few points at I say about OSTA,
I'm going to write quick as I am about to walkout door.
It's what I think I got from OSTA,
Everybody is different, so take what I say with a grain of salt!!

As a bridge OSTA was great.
I lost zero strength since the end of my Halo cycle.

For me though, I think my BF% has gone up on the OSTA?!
Not saying that it will make you "fat" by any means but I feel (and look a little) like I am holding a little water.
I do not feel as "tight" as I did on Halo or even prior to taking Halo.

Hopefully, the advantage (for me) in using OSTA for the 8 weeks is, it makes it a running start into my next cycle vs a walking start as it was into my initial Halo cycle.

Whatever, I chose to do next (halo vs cyano) still waiting for solid opinions of halo vs cyano results?
I will do OSTA again, but will only do for 4 weeks during PCT not another 8. Both due to MY results and cost.

Again, to anyone reading this, these a MY feelings/results.
I am super hard on myself and really could look like Arnold in his prime and still find flaws.

IML products are the best out there.
There is no doubt about it in my opinion!

Any specific ?'s fire away

Last edited:
Cyano cycle starts on Monday.
I will find out soon enough I know, but, still curious of expected gains on Cyano v Halo?

Is four weeks long enough to be 'off' OSTA after on for eight?

Thanks

Here are a quick few points at I say about OSTA,
I'm going to write quick as I am about to walkout door.
It's what I think I got from OSTA,
Everybody is different, so take what I say with a grain of salt!!

As a bridge OSTA was great.
I lost zero strength since the end of my Halo cycle.

For me though, I think my BF% has gone up on the OSTA?!
Not saying that it will make you "fat" by any means but I feel (and look a little) like I am holding a little water.
I do not feel as "tight" as I did on Halo or even prior to taking Halo.

Hopefully, the advantage (for me) in using OSTA for the 8 weeks is, it makes it a running start into my next cycle vs a walking start as it was into my initial Halo cycle.

Whatever, I chose to do next (halo vs cyano) still waiting for solid opinions of halo vs cyano results?
I will do OSTA again, but will only do for 4 weeks during PCT not another 8. Both due to MY results and cost.

Again, to anyone reading this, these a MY feelings/results.
I am super hard on myself and really could look like Arnold in his prime and still find flaws.

IML products are the best out there.
There is no doubt about it in my opinion!

Any specific ?'s fire away

Sounds like a fair analysis to me, everyone reacts a little differently to certian compounds.

Cyano cycle starts on Monday.
I will find out soon enough I know, but, still curious of expected gains on Cyano v Halo?

Is four weeks long enough to be 'off' OSTA after on for eight?

Thanks

Cyano will give you a bit more in the way of strength gains & also bit more wet.

4wks post Osta will suffice.

Cyano will give you a bit more in the way of strength gains & also bit more wet.

4wks post Osta will suffice.

Thanks Neck,
and thats a bummer about Cyano being more wet! :(
Not what I was looking for.

QUESTION
so I went halo, pct with Osta, Osta solo, then went 2 weeks of Cyano cycle but stopped.
Do I need to use e-control at all?
I have been off Cyano now 1 week, still using AM, UM and ACS.

It's best to follow protocol and use everything designed with the stack bro. Just to be 100% sure everything gets back to normal.

It's best to follow protocol and use everything designed with the stack bro. Just to be 100% sure everything gets back to normal.

I don't have any E-Control so at best it would be started Wed, which would be a almost two weeks since the stoppage of cycle.
Since Cyano is non-aromatizing anyway does it really matter?
If I had it I'd take it but don't want to buy it if it does not matter that much especially since I was only on cyano 2 weeks.

Thanks

I don't have any E-Control so at best it would be started Wed, which would be a almost two weeks since the stoppage of cycle.
Since Cyano is non-aromatizing anyway does it really matter?
If I had it I'd take it but don't want to buy it if it does not matter that much especially since I was only on cyano 2 weeks.

Thanks

You should be fine, but we always recommend everything in a stack to best take care of you IML Hulk freaks!!! We want you to have everything that will best ensure proper results and recovery bro!

You should be fine, but we always recommend everything in a stack to best take care of you IML Hulk freaks!!! We want you to have everything that will best ensure proper results and recovery bro!
Thank you Chris.
I understand the need to offer "what's best" in an 'ideal' situation. I also am aware we live in a CYA society (sad but VERY true)
I appreciate the honesty. My biggest concern was any increased chance of gyano.
The reason I stopped in week two was not because I did not like/love the result you get fr IML as they're THE ONLY REAL SUPP on the market today, I stopped because for whatever reason and I am bummed big time about it but I felt I was starting to get gyano.
So now my mind is f-ing with me. Again thanks for a real answer
Craig

Back