• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any ladies cycling???

Have a female starting halo for her today....doing a body recomp...will report how it goes...

Have a female starting halo for her today....doing a body recomp...will report how it goes...

That is going to be an amazing review, can't wait bro!

Where you is sisters???

I've done 30 days halo for her, 30 days osta, now back on the halo for her. I totally love both these products and have had zero sides. I gained 5 lbs but lost 1% bf. (down to 15)
I've had good strength gains plus improved cardio. Do you think I should take a break from the supplements after 30 more days of halo for her?

I've done 30 days halo for her, 30 days osta, now back on the halo for her. I totally love both these products and have had zero sides. I gained 5 lbs but lost 1% bf. (down to 15)
I've had good strength gains plus improved cardio. Do you think I should take a break from the supplements after 30 more days of halo for her?

Yup, time for a break girl.

Any advice on how long before I take the Osta again? I LOVE how it makes me feel.

Any advice on how long before I take the Osta again? I LOVE how it makes me feel.
Take a 30 day break...the osta rx is pretty easy on the liver as it isnt methylated....but the h4h is methylated....so its pretty important to use proper liver support(acs)and keep it within thirty days...its easy to get caught up in feeling good in these kinda supps and run em.for long periods...but it will get ya in the end and the good feelings arent so good anymore...

I just got off mine on 6/12. -- had amazing strength gains. Bridging with Osta right now. wahhhhhhhhhhhh, I miss HaloE. :(

I'm now on Osta (week 4) after HaloE. My strenght has went up more on Osta than HaloE. Amazing.
When I started latest HaloE my bench press was 75 kg x 4, after 5 weeks HaloE 80 kg x 6 and now latest 88 kg x 3. Did'n expect that at all :)

Back