• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Log - Super DMZ Cycle

eagle04

Registered
Reaction score
So this will be my first log but not my first go around with PH. I'll try to update as frequently as possible and post strength and weight gains.

Ill start the log with my measurements, stack and brief diet:

6'1
197 lbs

Super DMZ - 1 Am, 1 Pm
Ultra Male - 1 Am
Creatine Mono - 5g Am
Milk Thistle - 150mg Am
Fish Oil - 1Am, 1Pm
BCAA/L-Glutamine - 11.5g Preworkout and 11.5g Postworkout
Allmax Nutrition Razor 8 Blast Powder - 1/2 scoop Preworkout

I attempt to take in roughly 4000 calories a day and easily surpass a gallon of water a day. In my diet I shoot for about 400 carbs, 100g fat and a little over 100g protein.

I get to the gym anywhere from 4-6 times a week depending on my schedule and rotate between 6 workout routines. I have 2 for Back/Tri, 2 for Chest/Bi and 2 for Leg/Shoulder.

Now, I have a very active life and it can sometimes be difficult to get these goals daily but I do my best and hope for a great cycle.

I am currently on my 5th day of the Super DMZ. Ultra Male should be in today and plan to start it immediately. Ill post back with results periodically!

Thanks!
-E04

Looks good as far as sup layout. How old are you and why only 100g of protein. 400g of carbs is a lot my brother.

Looks good as far as sup layout. How old are you and why only 100g of protein. 400g of carbs is a lot my brother.

I'm 27.
I have no education in nutrition. I have just learned what I know through friends in the field and trial by fire. I have a high metabolism and until the past 2-3 years have been a hard gainer.

I'm open to suggestions, so any advice would be great.

-E04

Up the protein to 1-1.5 per body weight

As of last night I was up to 200lbs.

After i finish this shake i will be 849 calories, 184 carbs, 75g fat and 74g of protein from my daily goal.

I found a site that allows me to track my dietary intake pretty closely. It helps a lot.

I'll post strength gains with exercises tomorrow.

Just got my Ultra Male in today and I am on day 6 of DMZ. No noticed changes yet. Maybe a slight spike in appetite but that could also be mental.

-E04

As of last night I was up to 200lbs.

After i finish this shake i will be 849 calories, 184 carbs, 75g fat and 74g of protein from my daily goal.

I found a site that allows me to track my dietary intake pretty closely. It helps a lot.

I'll post strength gains with exercises tomorrow.

Just got my Ultra Male in today and I am on day 6 of DMZ. No noticed changes yet. Maybe a slight spike in appetite but that could also be mental.

-E04
Very nice. Takes about a week for the the orals to start working. As many people posted, kicks in heavily around week 3, and I can vouch for that! =)
Keep the weights nice and heavy and eat big bro!
Let the weights know who the fuck you are!!!!!!

Keep us posted.

I've decided to wait until I complete the full workout routine for the week until posting my workouts and gains.

-E04

Great avatar! How's the gym treating you?

Ok folks, its been a while. I had to take a break from the gym for a while. No medical issues or anything, just didnt have the time to fully dedicate myself to the gym and did not want to waste my money or time if i wasnt going 100%.
That being said, i am about to restart my initial stack listed above. I have lost some body mass obviously from poor diet and lack of gym time. I am about go begin a rigorous workout regiment and get back to my old self soon enough. Ill post periodically.

thanks and good lifting.
-E04

Back