• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Osta RX Formula missing 2-hydroxyl group?

Hype

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, had to create a forum to get this answered and hopefully have a rep chime in. I want to give Osta RX a try (and I'd prefer to use capped Osta over RC), but as I was looking at the label of Osta RX for the systematic name, I noticed it's missing the 2-hydroxy group. Would that mean that what's in the caps are not Osta or am I missing something?

Official Osta systematic name: ((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)
Osta RX, Osta systematic name: ((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-methylpropanamide)

%2053775d1331142598-osta-rx-coming-osta-rx-facts%20.att

Just to clarify, I don't intend to bash IML, I just want to get my facts straight before I order Osta RX and make some great gains hopefully. :cool:

The exact nomenclature has not been released, nor the compound itself. It's still in clinical trials I believe.

www.IronMagLabs.com

Thanks for the quick reply Prince; that's good to know. I just have been seeing the hydroxy around different sites and figured that was the correct form. I'm excited to try out some Osta-RX
:D

Thanks for the quick reply Prince; that's good to know. I just have been seeing the hydroxy around different sites and figured that was the correct form. I'm excited to try out some Osta-RX
:D

OSTA works, and it works good! Silence your fears. :cool:

Back