• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Going to Buy Halo Extreme tomorrow. Couple moree questions....Please Help!

Init4me

Registered
Reaction score
I've mentioned on another thread that Halo was going to be my choice of first cycle, so tomorrow is the day I make my purchase.

I see they are out of anabolic matrix. So, if I wanted to not purchase the entire stack, what is the minimum I should buy for my pct? I'm thinking Halo, with a test booster, and liver support. Would this be enough. Yes, I'm being cheap, but also, I'm a big believer in starting slow, and if I buy the complete stack with all the test boosters it just seems like over kill. Or am I wrong? I am 47 with low normal test levels, so maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. LOL If you can talk be out of being cheap,(for good cause) I'll listen. LOL

So I guess the big question is, what is the minimum purchase I can make, and still get great results?

Next big question: I've worked very hard losing 100 lbs, and packing on some muscle. I've gotten my body down to 15%, and am desperate to get down to 10% in the next three months. As said before, my diet is clean, and my work outs intense, so in combination with Halo is my goal attainable? When doing Halo, is my appetite likely to increase? Am I going to have to change my diet. Currently, I do carb and calorie cycling, and maintain a deficit of 20% daily, with a once a week refeed to reset hormone levels. Should I continue to eat in a deficit while on Halo? If not, how will halo help me get lean and pack on muscle at the same time? Both of these things just seem at odds with one another. I'm assuming that halo will boost protein synthesis in some way....is this how it works?

Last thing. Please give me some strong encouragement, I'm nervous, and excited. Wish me luck.

Thanks, Terry

Sample Cycle

Weeks 1-4 Halo Extreme-2-3 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support-2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Male RX-1 capsule per day (post Cycle Therapy)

I like to carb cycle with higher carbs on weight training days.

I've mentioned on another thread that Halo was going to be my choice of first cycle, so tomorrow is the day I make my purchase.

I see they are out of anabolic matrix. So, if I wanted to not purchase the entire stack, what is the minimum I should buy for my pct? I'm thinking Halo, with a test booster, and liver support. Would this be enough. Yes, I'm being cheap, but also, I'm a big believer in starting slow, and if I buy the complete stack with all the test boosters it just seems like over kill. Or am I wrong? I am 47 with low normal test levels, so maybe I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. LOL If you can talk be out of being cheap,(for good cause) I'll listen. LOL

So I guess the big question is, what is the minimum purchase I can make, and still get great results?

Next big question: I've worked very hard losing 100 lbs, and packing on some muscle. I've gotten my body down to 15%, and am desperate to get down to 10% in the next three months. As said before, my diet is clean, and my work outs intense, so in combination with Halo is my goal attainable? When doing Halo, is my appetite likely to increase? Am I going to have to change my diet. Currently, I do carb and calorie cycling, and maintain a deficit of 20% daily, with a once a week refeed to reset hormone levels. Should I continue to eat in a deficit while on Halo? If not, how will halo help me get lean and pack on muscle at the same time? Both of these things just seem at odds with one another. I'm assuming that halo will boost protein synthesis in some way....is this how it works?

Last thing. Please give me some strong encouragement, I'm nervous, and excited. Wish me luck.

Thanks, Terry

Terry, first I am going to address the adding of a test booster not from the IML line and then will go from there addressing all the other questions you have! First when you get a test booster whether "natural" or made through chemicals you have to match up what works best for you and your body. Yes the Anabolic Matrix is out and suggesting an alternative may or may not working thus causing you to not have the gains or in your case lean gains your seeking. So to answer can you get away with not buying anabolic matrix, purchasing an alternative and being successful, yes it is a possibility. Again this depends on your body make up, what you respond well to, and figuring out the proper dosing to obtain what your after. That's why the IML stacks are so carefully designed and put together for optimal pgains for what the user wants. Hopefully I dressed the major question for you brother. Our bodies are a chemical experiment aid unfortunately you have to figure out what works and doesn't work. Either way you going to speed money in all this. Lol.

At a minimum imo a must have for a successful cycle and PCT are: advanced cycle support and e-control. Again this is the minimum imo, if it were me I would add to the above would be ultra male rx. Even though halo does not aromatize it will help raise your LH levels and help with testosterone synthesis.

Ok, taking a drink of water. Ok here we gp again. Lol.

As far as getting your body fat down to 10% is up to diet and exercise of which it looks like you have complete understanding and Halo is going to show great lean hard mass!!! Even though your cutting you have to est lean proteins through food aid shakes for fast absorbing and light on cards AP the body goes after the day cells. Still imo need carbs so your body does enter into a catabolic state in other word the body turns on itself in essence and begins to burn muscle. Get your cards from good fibers sources. I would throw some HITT training in twice a week to get to that 10% level imo. This muscle confusion high intensity training along with the above compounds should thrust you into the zone you want.

Another thing don't worry about being 47, I believe Heavyiron, Prince, Anabolic5150 and The Neck are like 60yrs old and look like Arnold did when he was 30. I'm just kidding and heckling my brothers a little. I'm sure I will hear about that comment. What I am saying is don't let your age or mind be a factor in accomplishing your goal. You can do and achieve your goals with will power and you have this as you already lost 100lbs bro. You got this, now go get it man!

Thanks for the great advice. If they had the anabolic matrix I'd probably buy the entire stack.

Most of what you recommend food wise I'm already doing. I may increase protein to 1.5 grams instead of 1 g per lb of body weight. I'm still a little confused. Should I no longer maintain my deficit on this cycle and just eat at 5-10 percent above maintenance to bulk up a bit? If I do this though can I still hope to shed body fat?

I would luv me some more muscle, but I'd luv me some abs even more. Lol

Thanks man, you're a big help

Thanks for the great advice. If they had the anabolic matrix I'd probably buy the entire stack.

Most of what you recommend food wise I'm already doing. I may increase protein to 1.5 grams instead of 1 g per lb of body weight. I'm still a little confused. Should I no longer maintain my deficit on this cycle and just eat at 5-10 percent above maintenance to bulk up a bit? If I do this though can I still hope to shed body fat?

I would luv me some more muscle, but I'd luv me some abs even more. Lol

Thanks man, you're a big help

Again this is going to be on your individual body make up man. I would probably intake a little more carbs. With Halo and good diet and exercise you are to get bigger aid shred at the same time. May not seem to make since but it will happen brother. Plus we are here to help you once you start to help with more advice. We won't leave you out to dry brother!!!

Nice job in your body comp change....take a look at a paleo style diet...works well with staying/getting lean and maximizing muscle gained.....that or carb cycling are good for what you need....the caloric cycling im not a fan of....good luck...and keep us posted...

What s2h said.^^^

Thanks man. The only reason I calorie cycle is because I work 12 hours a day four days on and four days off. On those days I burn a ton of calories (up to 4000). On the days I'm off work and don't work out I can burn as little as 2800. I cycle my calories and carbs to meet my bodies energy demands. I don't put gas in my car if I don't use it, nor will I do that to my body. I always tell people the reward for movement is food. If you sit on your ass all day you better adjust how much fuel you are putting in your body.

I've been doing a controlled carb lifestyle similar to Paleo for over three years now. Note: I didn't say low carb...it's controlled. As a body builder we need carbs, and for those who think otherwise are living in dream land. Thanks for the advice, and encouragement.

Just ordered the complete Halo stack. I figured I better not take any chances. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I think I'm most nervous about the sides more than anything. And, explaining to my wife how I just spent 200 bucks on some body building supplements. LOL

Since I ordered the entire package, do you know if I'll get the Anabolic matrix even though it is out for individual orders?

Thanks again for the help....if this doesn't work out for me I'm blaming you guys. LOL

PS. Anyone know how long shipping takes? Does Ironmaglabs ship ups? If I can get the package before my wife she never needs to know. LOL

Last edited:
Couple quick questions. Should I not take any caffeine pills, or any other stimulants like Jack3d while taking these products. I know they can dehydrate you, so I'm thinking maybe not a good idea while on cycle. Also, I currently take 4000 mg/4g of fish oil, should I boost this up a little?

Terry

Learn all you can to lift all you can!!!

Last edited:
Couple quick questions. Should I not take any caffeine pills, or any other stimulants like Jack3d while taking these products. I know they can dehydrate you, so I'm thinking maybe not a good idea while on cycle. Also, I currently take 4000 mg/4g of fish oil, should I boost this up a little?

Terry

Learn all you can to lift all you can!!!

First shipping is entirely on the postal service and where you are for arrival times. I know this isn't the answer you were looking for but is the best I can offer. It usually takes about 3 days to hit my door.

On the caffeine consumption my recommendation would be to see how you feel once the compounds are fully in your system before adding a pre-workout and if you already have high blood pressure of cholesterol then I would lay off. However if you feel good, start with half the recommended dosage and go from there bro. I believe your fish oil dosage is fine. I would add in some bcaa and joint assist like bioflex.

Package is on it's way, should be here tomorrow. Thanks again. I'll make sure to take the bioflex, don't want the joints to dry out.

I'm sure you've come across a lot of people who have taken this product, for the ones who get lethargic, what kind of things do they do to over come this. I work 12 hours a day, and the last thing I wanna do is be tired all the time. I'm a pretty energetic guy, (didn't used to be), and worked hard to become a morning person, and don't want to lose all my energy.

Sorry about all the questions.

Thanks

Terry

Back