• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0 vs Osta Rx SARM

petey192837465

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys I already did my research on osta rx and was wondering how super dmx 2.0 compared to it? I don't know if they are the same thing or if they are two separate things that you could possibly take together? If they aren't suppose to be taken together which one is better? If they can be taken together is it ok to still take pre workouts with them or just use this stuff? If anyone knows about super dmx 2.0 that could help answer some questions i would appreciate it.

Osta is a SARM, not a PH. You cannot compare the two it's apples and oranges.

You can use SDMZ and then after your cycle start using Osta.

The method of action is different but Osta and SDMZ may be stacked together. I think they would make a decent stack especially considering the mood and libido enhancing qualities of Osta Rx.

It's hard, u know we have the language barrier issue. Lol
But she must like the stack because she asked me for more, she left hers back in Vegas.

www.IronMagLabs.com

Hi guys I already did my research on osta rx and was wondering how super dmx 2.0 compared to it? I don't know if they are the same thing or if they are two separate things that you could possibly take together? If they aren't suppose to be taken together which one is better? If they can be taken together is it ok to still take pre workouts with them or just use this stuff? If anyone knows about super dmx 2.0 that could help answer some questions i would appreciate it.

SuperDMZ is two compounds stacked together (msten/DMZ) and works amazing on its own. Cycle support is strongly recommended. Like previously stated, Osta is not an active steroid but a SARM (selective androgen receptor modulator).

Like Mentioned, can't compare the two. That being said they play well together. PWO is a go in any configuration. I would stack the two as follows.

Cycle,
SDMZ ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Osta Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (AM Dosing)

PCT;
Clomiphene(Clomid) ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2ml (=50mg) e/d (AM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
E-Control ~ Weeks 9-11 @ 3caps e/d ( Morning, Noon & Night Dosing)

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck15

Like Mentioned, can't compare the two. That being said they play well together. PWO is a go in any configuration. I would stack the two as follows.

Cycle,
SDMZ ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Osta Rx ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (AM & PM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (AM Dosing)

PCT;
Clomiphene(Clomid) ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2ml (=50mg) e/d (AM Dosing)
Advanced Cycle Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
E-Control ~ Weeks 9-11 @ 3caps e/d ( Morning, Noon & Night Dosing)

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/
Looks good!

Back