• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First Cycle Opinion and Suggestions

bosox517

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, been lurking on here and blackstone for a while now. I've done my research and all the info on this site has been a great help. I've decided its time to try my first cycle and have leaned towards 6-8 weeks of Super Tren. I was originally going to try DMZ, but since this is my first stack, I will go with tren. I also think I should try and lean out a little, while adding mass before going on a bulk.

Stats: 22 years old, lifting for 8 years. Took a break last year and have gotten back into it seriously for the past 2 months. I am 6'0" and around 210 lbs. with approximately 17-20 % BF. I would love to try and gain lean muscle, but the main focus here is dropping some BF. My diet is in check and I'm going to try for 2,500 calories although I may bump that up on cycle maybe to 3000.

For the stack I am thinking something like this:

Cycle

Week 1-6

Super Tren 3 e/d
4-Andro 4 e/d
Anabolic Matrix 3 e/d
ACS 3 e/d

PCT

Week 7-12

Clomid (7-10)
ACS 3 e/d
Ultra Male 1 e/d
E Control 3 e/d (10-12)

Let me know what you guys think. I am open to all suggestions. Also I am gyno prone, as I have had puffy nips/enlarged breasts since I was 10. Do you think I should add something in cycle?

Thanks for all the help. I can not wait to start this cycle. And if someone could help me layout the cycle with dosing time that would be awesome!

Sorry guys, somehow 2 threads got created for the same topic. I posted the first one from my phone, it said it didn't go through, but apparently it did. Anyways just ignore one of them, unless a moderator can delete one thread?

Hey guys, been lurking on here and blackstone for a while now. I've done my research and all the info on this site has been a great help. I've decided its time to try my first cycle and have leaned towards 6-8 weeks of Super Tren. I was originally going to try DMZ, but since this is my first stack, I will go with tren. I also think I should try and lean out a little, while adding mass before going on a bulk.

Stats: 22 years old, lifting for 8 years. Took a break last year and have gotten back into it seriously for the past 2 months. I am 6'0" and around 210 lbs. with approximately 17-20 % BF. I would love to try and gain lean muscle, but the main focus here is dropping some BF. My diet is in check and I'm going to try for 2,500 calories although I may bump that up on cycle maybe to 3000.

For the stack I am thinking something like this:

Cycle

Week 1-6

Super Tren 3 e/d
4-Andro 4 e/d
Anabolic Matrix 3 e/d
ACS 3 e/d

PCT

Week 7-12

Clomid (7-10)
ACS 3 e/d
Ultra Male 1 e/d
E Control 3 e/d (10-12)

Let me know what you guys think. I am open to all suggestions. Also I am gyno prone, as I have had puffy nips/enlarged breasts since I was 10. Do you think I should add something in cycle?

Thanks for all the help. I can not wait to start this cycle. And if someone could help me layout the cycle with dosing time that would be awesome!

Beings your gyno prone I would lean towards pulling the Ultra Male rx out of your PCT & put it in your cycle @ 1cap e/d. I would also do you E-Control on weeks 11-13 @ 3caps e/d. You could also keep some Nolva on hand just in case.

Other than that you've done a pretty good job of laying out your cycle.

Thanks brother I appreciate the help! I've heard the same things on te other forum as well. In you opinion, do you think I should just pull the 4-Andro from the cycle?

Also is would be great if someone could layout my cycle with detailed dosing info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brother I appreciate the help! I've heard the same things on te other forum as well. In you opinion, do you think I should just pull the 4-Andro from the cycle?

Also is would be great if someone could layout my cycle with detailed dosing info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 Andro is an excellent addition to your cycle. It will shine when your natural test gets shut down. The 4 Andro will make sure that your energy and libido stay strong, and in addition it will assist with your strength and gains. I used it during my EpiTren cycle and it was a great move.

4 Andro is an excellent addition to your cycle. It will shine when your natural test gets shut down. The 4 Andro will make sure that your energy and libido stay strong, and in addition it will assist with your strength and gains. I used it during my EpiTren cycle and it was a great move.

Chez I have heard great things about the 4 Andro and thats why I wanted to incorporate it. But the more research I do, the more nervous I get about it converting. The last thing I need is puffier nips haha. I am hoping I will still gain some decent strength without it. Hopefully the libido stays up as well or else the GF will be asking some questions.

Chez I have heard great things about the 4 Andro and thats why I wanted to incorporate it. But the more research I do, the more nervous I get about it converting. The last thing I need is puffier nips haha. I am hoping I will still gain some decent strength without it. Hopefully the libido stays up as well or else the GF will be asking some questions.

I understand your concern. It does have the potentional to convert to estrogen. The best things you can do if you wish to incorporate it is to start with the lower dosing to gauge how your body will handle it. Keeping an AI on hand wont be a bad idea either, but generally you can nip it in the bud by discontinuing use should you notice gyno related issues.

I have huge nips myself and the 4 andro didnt have any effect on them at all for me, but everyone is different.

You will certainly see strength without it, no doubt. As far as your libido, this is very dependant on your own personal body chemistry. For me in general I lose my libido about halfway through most cycles. I experience testicular atrphy and my desire for sex shrinks with them. Products like 4-Andro and Epi-Andro keep things all well and good, and actually make me hornier than normal. They dont bring your uts back but they make your penor work like a champ.

Back