• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ and Me

Try sum olive oil bath bar r sum oatmeal & almond bath bar, cocoa butter bath bar....everyday after ur workout n b4 bed...trust me it will go away...make sure its a hott bath....all r at walmart ...good luck bro

Try sum olive oil bath bar r sum oatmeal & almond bath bar, cocoa butter bath bar....everyday after ur workout n b4 bed...trust me it will go away...make sure its a hott bath....all r at walmart ...good luck bro

Good advice

Ok, so my PCT is over with and cycle is complete. These last for weeks have been really good. I lost all that damn water weight that I put on during the cycle and now I am sitting around 217 to 218, which is about a 4 to 5 pound gain. My arms and chest look noticeably bigger and strength is still there too. I only lost a few pounds on my main lifts but nothing to make me lose my mind over. I would recommend this to anyone trying to put some size on and have already got my buddy on it.

My question to anyone that fallowed this thing is now that I am done with my PCT when can I take my next cycle. I leave for Afghanistan in 2 1/2 months and I want to try and get one in again before I leave. If I can't then I will just re-up and have to take it over there in that shit whole.

Ok, so my PCT is over with and cycle is complete. These last for weeks have been really good. I lost all that damn water weight that I put on during the cycle and now I am sitting around 217 to 218, which is about a 4 to 5 pound gain. My arms and chest look noticeably bigger and strength is still there too. I only lost a few pounds on my main lifts but nothing to make me lose my mind over. I would recommend this to anyone trying to put some size on and have already got my buddy on it.

My question to anyone that fallowed this thing is now that I am done with my PCT when can I take my next cycle. I leave for Afghanistan in 2 1/2 months and I want to try and get one in again before I leave. If I can't then I will just re-up and have to take it over there in that shit whole.

I would wait 4wks post PCT

Back