• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just about finished

Anabolic4life

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, just about finished with a 5 week cycle of msten (3 caps) super tren 4 caps daily.
i liked the gains I received and honestly I want more lol
i was thinking about running epiandro and halo extreme immediately after this cycle ends.
Do you guys think that would be to harsh on my body and I need a rest between cycles or I can just go right into my next cycle?
also I'm taking cycle assist during all my cycles.
if you think I should run something else let me know.
once I'm done with my 5 week cycle I'll show before and after pics.
im hoping to gain more size but keep it dryer, nothing worse that a fat fuck who thinks he big lol
thanks

Hey guys, just about finished with a 5 week cycle of msten (3 caps) super tren 4 caps daily.
i liked the gains I received and honestly I want more lol
i was thinking about running epiandro and halo extreme immediately after this cycle ends.
Do you guys think that would be to harsh on my body and I need a rest between cycles or I can just go right into my next cycle?
also I'm taking cycle assist during all my cycles.
if you think I should run something else let me know.
once I'm done with my 5 week cycle I'll show before and after pics.
im hoping to gain more size but keep it dryer, nothing worse that a fat fuck who thinks he big lol
thanks

Shits addictive no doubt, that being said I would go into PCT, let your body fully recover & then we'll plan out your next run. It's bittersweet when a cycle comes to an end, but a must. Knowing how this cycle went we will be able to kick it up a notch on the next one.:cool:

Haha fuck ya they are.
all I'm running for pct is clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks. Do I need anything else?
the neck what do you think I should run next time.

Haha fuck ya they are.
all I'm running for pct is clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks. Do I need anything else?
the neck what do you think I should run next time.

I like to backdoor the SERM with our E-Control to help with rebound, Just 1 bottle for 3wks @ 3caps e/d.

Will spitball some future cycle options at you.:cool:

I like to backdoor the SERM with our E-Control to help with rebound, Just 1 bottle for 3wks @ 3caps e/d.

Will spitball some future cycle options at you.:cool:

I plan on taking e-control orally, what is this 'backdoor' you speak of?

Back