• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Methadrol Extreme -- Original Version

DeathDealer666

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all just looking for extra advice and second opinions here, I am on day ten of my MDE cycle and have been experiencing some severe nausea and my appetite has been completely killed. It has been happening upon waking and it's strong enough to make me vomit, although I have been able to fight the urge every time so far.. I know vomiting + back pumps = excruciating pain so I try to avoid this at all costs. The nausea slowly passes after a couple of hours.

Gains are coming fast now and I would hate to have to stop the cycle early so I'm looking for other options or closure on this matter. I am aware harsh sides come from harsh cycles and this is my first time running MDE, but not my first cycle.

I'm going to start today by continuing the cycle until tomorrow and increasing my carbs to see if that helps. If not, there may be an underlying issue that should be addressed, and I will stop if I have to, trying to keep it as safe as possible.

I have preloaded this cycle with advanced cycle support and liv 52. I have been running n2 guard since I started taking the MDE along with extra probiotics and digestive enzymes with meals. My water intake ranges from 1.5-2 gallons of water.

I have proper pct on hand and will use if advised, I feel like taking a two day break as advised and continue after that but I don't want to start from scratch since it will have cleared my system since then, if that is the case. If I were to take a two day break or so, would I be able to run something less toxic such as 11 oxo at 1 gram a day to keep an anabolic effect running until I continue? Just a theory, not concluding this will work in reality.

All input/comments/ideas welcome. Thank you all and hope to hear from somebody soon.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sounds like you have the basics covered. Don't be afraid to go to doctor to get checked out. It may be something simple or easily correctable. Many times when we start taking new compounds we become very sensitive to bodily ailments, many times instantly blaming the new compound. Truth is you could have had nausea without taking any of these things.

Keep it simple brother. Clean diet, water, little or no alcohol, and take your support supplements. Get a check up to make sure there are no other issues. If things get worse or stay as bad as they are, discontinue all use and start pct. The gains are not worth damaging your health. You can always wait a few months and start a milder stack.

Sounds like you have the basics covered. Don't be afraid to go to doctor to get checked out. It may be something simple or easily correctable. Many times when we start taking new compounds we become very sensitive to bodily ailments, many times instantly blaming the new compound. Truth is you could have had nausea without taking any of these things.

Keep it simple brother. Clean diet, water, little or no alcohol, and take your support supplements. Get a check up to make sure there are no other issues. If things get worse or stay as bad as they are, discontinue all use and start pct. The gains are not worth damaging your health. You can always wait a few months and start a milder stack.

Yes very true, I know it is definitely important to go and get checked out, however at this point in time I will have no available time to go to the doctors, working everyday but Sunday and I have to sick/personal days left due to some other illnesses I have recently discovered. Perhaps the earliest will be in January. Anyhow there are plenty of other factors that can be affecting this such as eating a possible food that upset my stomach etc.. Would you say I am safe to continue and see how it goes for a couple days, and then if it stays the same or gets worse pct? I'm just hoping this will subside and I can continue, hoping it's not the new compound. Thanks for the quick response

Another question that I have not covered yet is increasing the cycle length, I know the MDE is only "safe" to use for max i four weeks, although some run six (which I will not be doing). So my question is, can I run the 11 oxo bridge at a gram a day for three weeks to improve upon and hopefully give my body more time to adjust to the weight and keep more gains? I'm just curious because I know typically longer cycles are easier to hold the gains, whereas the 4 weeks of MDE might be difficult.

What dose were you taking anyway? Sometimes all these pills are just harsh on the stomach/GI tract. I know when I was on A1M I experienced some similar sides (Nausea when trying to force down food or during workouts, decreased appetite, etc).
Many of these sides can also be indicative of liver stress, which wouldn't be out of the question either running a product containing superdrol on top of another strong methyl.

Just a few things to consider - listen to your body. If you're puking, can't eat, and miserable, those should be strong signs that you need to change what you're doing; your body isn't very happy with you...

What do these side effects sound like in your opinion? And I can definitely do that. What are your thoughts about using the 11 oxo in lieu of the mde for a couple of days? Would this theoretically be okay?

Could be any number of things related to just about anything brother.

What dose were you taking anyway? Sometimes all these pills are just harsh on the stomach/GI tract. I know when I was on A1M I experienced some similar sides (Nausea when trying to force down food or during workouts, decreased appetite, etc).
Many of these sides can also be indicative of liver stress, which wouldn't be out of the question either running a product containing superdrol on top of another strong methyl.

Just a few things to consider - listen to your body. If you're puking, can't eat, and miserable, those should be strong signs that you need to change what you're doing; your body isn't very happy with you...

I have been taking 1 around 6 am and 1 around 3 pm

And yes I don't want to rule anything out and maybe the sides are just too harsh or my body is telling me to stop before I injure myself. I also have bad acid reflux, I have been prescribed an acid blocker which I just started taking again and it seems to be helping slightly. Still very nauseous.. I am going to drop the dose to one pill an hour preworkout and start running 11 oxo at 900 mg for the remainder of the cycle and see how I feel. If the death like feeling dissipates then I know I should be fine, if it doesn't reside in a couple days (preferably within a day) then I'm jumping to pct and tossing the bottle, unless anyone here wants the remainder.

Could be any number of things related to just about anything brother.

Yeah and unfortunately the spectrum is far too broad to diagnose where these symptoms are coming from. I guess the only way to find out if the dme is causing this is to drop the dose and see if I start making progress. Will 1 pill a day still be an effective cycle? I feel like it will just keep clearing my system because the noted half life is 6-8 hours if I remember correctly. What do you think about running 11 oxo in conjunction while dropping the dose?

i agree with HI..drop to one and see how that treats ya...

I had an issue with a ph/designer before,nausea an bad stomach cramps,like gas,never vomited,stopped it for 1 day an all was good,sometimes your body just rejects stuff I guess,discontinue use,I know it sucks cause that is a bomb ass stack,but you can put together something else

Yeah I may have to if it continues. I dropped the dose today and started with the 11 oxo, I am already feeling much better, appetite has increased, good sign so far

Another thing, gyno is rearing it's ugly head again, how should I approach this? I am currently taking prescription caber twice a week at .5 mg so I can only assume it's not progestrogen related. Nips are getting noticeably more puffy, not sensitive yet nor is there a hard lump underneath

Just an update
Nausea is gone, running it down to one pill a day helped completely, and stacking with 11 oxo at four pills three times a day greatly increased my hunger
In case anyone is having this issue I would recommended trying this.
I am going to run it back up to two pills a day and keep the 11 oxo running till the end, hopefully the nausea won't be back.

Update:
Kept on the 11 oxo and dme at two caps a day, really glad I stuck with it. I have been feeling much better and this far my total weight gain comes to 15 lbs.
Looking for some advice at this point, anyone suggest running up to three caps a day? I feel pretty good at two right now, but I know more isn't always better.
Thanks guys

Back