• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo issues

Lori

Registered
Reaction score
I went on Halo, took just one pill a day for 22 days, put on some pretty good mass and strength did increase. I have been off for almost a month now, but still haven't had a period, I am about 20 days late now. Is this common?

I went on Halo, took just one pill a day for 22 days, put on some pretty good mass and strength did increase. I have been off for almost a month now, but still haven't had a period, I am about 20 days late now. Is this common?
Nothing to worry about....skipping a period during and the month after you run halo- e is very common and nothing alarming....

You are good sis. Or congratulations on a baby. JK.

you didn't know you are messing with your hormones????? Enjoy a month off from your period....:eek:

Back