• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

stacks ?

GhostGrunt0311

Registered
Reaction score
so lookn to stack some products down the road and just need to know how many to take and how much a day, like which one am / pm , or what ever is the best .
since im a salty war dog and have the IQ or a rabid claw hammer i figured id ask the pro's on this one.
DMZ / HALO
CYANO /HALO .

SEMPER KILL

Those are both good. Cyano a bit dryer than dmz. The recommended stack is listed at the bottom of the product page.

so lookn to stack some products down the road and just need to know how many to take and how much a day, like which one am / pm , or what ever is the best .
since im a salty war dog and have the IQ or a rabid claw hammer i figured id ask the pro's on this one.
DMZ / HALO
CYANO /HALO .

SEMPER KILL

DMZ / HALO:

Our own heavyiron has stated that two caps of each per day will be "very good and potent."

If you're more conservative then you may want to try running Halo at 2 capsules and Super-DMZ Rx at just 1 capsule per day.

CYANO / HALO:

I've seen this stack recommended:

Halo ~ 1cap AM & 1cap PM
Cyano ~ 1cap AM & 1cap PM

Also have read positive feedback on 3 caps of Halo with that stack.

Always good advice to stay well hydrated and use liver support during your four-week cycle. Thanks for your interest in IronMagLabs supplements!

DMZ / HALO:

Our own heavyiron has stated that two caps of each per day will be "very good and potent."

If you're more conservative then you may want to try running Halo at 2 capsules and Super-DMZ Rx at just 1 capsule per day.

CYANO / HALO:

I've seen this stack recommended:

Halo ~ 1cap AM & 1cap PM
Cyano ~ 1cap AM & 1cap PM

Also have read positive feedback on 3 caps of Halo with that stack.

Always good advice to stay well hydrated and use liver support during your four-week cycle. Thanks for your interest in IronMagLabs supplements!

Great advice here. Would anyone be offended if I move this to the stack section for future reference?

Cool thanks. I copied and pasted in the stack section for future ref.

Back